Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
We know one is the mom. I'm wondering if Liora is either a sister or the best friend or possibly cousin. Is one an aunt? Which might make them Liora's mom instead...

It's almost "incest-lite" if there's only ONE blood relative love interest lol

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Most people including me believe Cyberpunk even with the delays will come before this game lol
I tried to search cyberpunk and it didnt give me direct to cyberpunk, can anyone share a link please, thanks.

D

Deleted member 1414493

I tried to search cyberpunk and it didnt give me direct to cyberpunk, can anyone share a link please, thanks.
Either you are using yahoo or some random search engine to do your searches or I can't even think of another possible reason.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Either you are using yahoo or some random search engine to do your searches or I can't even think of another possible reason.
Ahhh, nevermind... I just made myself foolish. I use search here on F95 thinking cyberpunk is another great adult game. My bad.

D

Deleted member 1414493

Ahhh, nevermind... I just made myself foolish. I use search here on F95 thinking cyberpunk is another great adult game. My bad.
you ain't wrong in calling it an adult game,it won't feature taboo fetishes though.Everything else including sex,violence and profanity can be yours if you have a good enough PC to run the game

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Hang on, so if I make some REALLY nice renders, top notch, I can make 14k dollars and not actually write a game?... Damn I am in the wrong industry!!

To the patreon and dont spare the horses!
Not really no. He already completed one game before all that and that's where the majority of the money comes from.

Reactions: wrath09
Status
Not open for further replies.