Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
as i promised, here's the end of the story. unfortunately there's no gif, so i'm sharing a youtube link:
Poverino! Per fortuna a trovato una soluzione adatta :cry: Quelli che siamo ambidestri non abbiamo problemi del genere :BootyTime:
Poor thing. Luckily he found an appropriate solution :cry: Those of us who are ambidextrous don't have such problems :BootyTime:

Man, what a coincidence! A couple of days ago I had a conversation with another Italian user and the subject of Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo came up. I told him I'd never heard of them and now it turns out they're the same comedians from that gif :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ludobico
D

Deleted member 1954024

Cut my legs and call me shorty if this so called ''0.1'' comes outta November.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
When is this game going to release??
It will be out right after Star Citizen releases.

Cut my legs and call me shorty if this so called ''0.1'' comes outta November.
Actually it would be quite appropriate, a game that spends so long blue-balling it's fans coming out during No Nut November... it's not gonna happen, but still funny to think about.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2019
It will be out right after Star Citizen releases.

Actually it would be quite appropriate, a game that spends so long blue-balling it's fans coming out during No Nut November... it's not gonna happen, but still funny to think about.
Well the 0.1 is going to be the MC spying someone in the shower, and the release culminates to a handjob, think you get to keep your nuts this november.

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
What are people's fears about the game? i hope that the game's not gonna be so vanilla, hope there will be kinks like feet/femdom/cosplay/horror, stuff like that, tags that doesn't appear as often like the 100+ games with the maledom tag in it.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
What are people's fears about the game? i hope that the game's not gonna be so vanilla, hope there will be kinks like feet/femdom/cosplay/horror, stuff like that, tags that doesn't appear as often like the 100+ games with the maledom tag in it.
I think the two biggest fears are 1) that it will be disappointing and/or 2) that it will never be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.