Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Nitty Picker said, patreon is your only source of information.

Oh yeah dude, behind pay wall news worth $30 charges! Yeah sure. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: That is how greedy of dev, when they tell you via there Discord members

Last edited:
Reactions: lumley

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Nitty Picker said, patreon is your only source of information.

Oh yeah dude, behind pay wall news worth $30 charges! Yeah sure. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: That is how greedy of dev, when they tell you via there Discord members
even behind the pay wall i dont think there is something fascinating.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Dark Neighborhood took a total of 18 months from first release to completion. I assume the dev was working on it for a little while before first release, so let's say a year, being generous.
Will this one get released within 18 months of the patreon being set up? That would be around January of 2021. 30 months would be January of 2022.

D

Deleted member 1414493

Why are people still arguing for and against this game?Its clear the dev has been milking the patrons,its your money I guess.I don't support them financially anyway

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
dark neighborhood has some of the best pregnant women on f95zone bar none! I hope it's possible eventually to get some of the characters in your new game pregnant eventually!

Reactions: Driver9r and DaDUde

Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
I uploaded a small gameplay clip with some features I am going to talk about as well as a preview of the games fluid sims here:

First off, I took way too long to post, like way, way, way too long. The short and honest answer is, the pressure of finishing this thing, getting stuck for the umpteenth time and people blowing up my DM's to yell at me was too much for my fragile self and that with real life work stress made me have a bit of a mental breakdown in September.
It's never going to happen again and if I ever flake out again, feel free to chop my penis off.
I do appreciate you guys a lot.. and I know the game is going to be worth it in the end.
I'm going to talk about perverted things now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you get bored of details and just care about the good stuff, there is a TL'DR at the bottom with 0.1 release timeline as well.
First thing I showed in the video is the tip system in the game. That part in the video is a bit of a crude example, and to hide spoilers the dialogue is a bit rewritten, but that just shows an example of some navigation through small puzzles. Some I am making are a bit more challenging but if you ever get stuck you can always get a free hint/pass so you can move on to the story/fap content.
In the future, I am going to most likely add some sort of scoring system with multiple hints down the road for people who actually like to work for their fap. I personally prefer a very small amount of effort/gameplay before you get to the good stuff, but a bit of minimal challenge adds some spice and interactivity to the game. Again, most of these are relatively easy and if you ever get stuck, you can just ask for a tip in game.
The second clip was just showing a bit of the dynamic camera in the game. In hind sight, something sexual would have been a bit better example to show it off, but you get the picture. Game can zoom in, rotate, do parallax etc. This works well for breasts reveal anims, environments, cinematic scenes etc.
The last thing I showed was the fluids I have for the lewd scenes now. Getting this to actually work in daz was time consuming in the beginning and janky how I have it setup, but ultimately the end result I think is awesome, if only a bit cartoony. (this will get better with time, I'm new to fluid simulation.)
The first 0.1 release will be complete (including testing) inside of November, so a bit to wait still and knowing how many times I got stuck before it might go a ways in but it will for sure be done within the next month or so. If I do a general post again, it will be to give a quick heads up that the testers are giving the game a play through a few days before the official release.
Anyhow, I just want to thank everyone supporting me and I am excited to share what I've been working on, and I will talk to you again very soon.
TL;DR:
Game has tip system.
Camera System.
Fluid simulation added for the lewd scenes.
0.1 Release inside of November.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
I uploaded a small gameplay clip with some features I am going to talk about as well as a preview of the games fluid sims here:

First off, I took way too long to post, like way, way, way too long. The short and honest answer is, the pressure of finishing this thing, getting stuck for the umpteenth time and people blowing up my DM's to yell at me was too much for my fragile self and that with real life work stress made me have a bit of a mental breakdown in September.
It's never going to happen again and if I ever flake out again, feel free to chop my penis off.
I do appreciate you guys a lot.. and I know the game is going to be worth it in the end.
I'm going to talk about perverted things now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you get bored of details and just care about the good stuff, there is a TL'DR at the bottom with 0.1 release timeline as well.
First thing I showed in the video is the tip system in the game. That part in the video is a bit of a crude example, and to hide spoilers the dialogue is a bit rewritten, but that just shows an example of some navigation through small puzzles. Some I am making are a bit more challenging but if you ever get stuck you can always get a free hint/pass so you can move on to the story/fap content.
In the future, I am going to most likely add some sort of scoring system with multiple hints down the road for people who actually like to work for their fap. I personally prefer a very small amount of effort/gameplay before you get to the good stuff, but a bit of minimal challenge adds some spice and interactivity to the game. Again, most of these are relatively easy and if you ever get stuck, you can just ask for a tip in game.
The second clip was just showing a bit of the dynamic camera in the game. In hind sight, something sexual would have been a bit better example to show it off, but you get the picture. Game can zoom in, rotate, do parallax etc. This works well for breasts reveal anims, environments, cinematic scenes etc.
The last thing I showed was the fluids I have for the lewd scenes now. Getting this to actually work in daz was time consuming in the beginning and janky how I have it setup, but ultimately the end result I think is awesome, if only a bit cartoony. (this will get better with time, I'm new to fluid simulation.)
The first 0.1 release will be complete (including testing) inside of November, so a bit to wait still and knowing how many times I got stuck before it might go a ways in but it will for sure be done within the next month or so. If I do a general post again, it will be to give a quick heads up that the testers are giving the game a play through a few days before the official release.
Anyhow, I just want to thank everyone supporting me and I am excited to share what I've been working on, and I will talk to you again very soon.
TL;DR:
Game has tip system.
Camera System.
Fluid simulation added for the lewd scenes.
0.1 Release inside of November.
Ah well, November is much better than what I was expecting, which was never

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
its too good to be true... even tho he said November, probably end up being December...

Status
Not open for further replies.