Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
the positive thing is that it still exists, the negative that it is still a long way off, when he says by November I think he means the end of November, so another 40/45 days

(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: DaDUde

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
A friendly reminder to keep your expectations at a normal level if not even lower. Having high expectations will only set you up for a disappointment even if the game is very good. Also don't expect a release until the game is LITERALLY released.
Exactly...

Reactions: BatmanNinja

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
psycho released some renders yesterday and said it was the last post before release on Oct 16, i hope its true but if think back now how he behaved with low tier patrons like me, i am not gonna be shocked if it is another plan of milking patrons, though i leave his patreon page on april may be because of his behaviour, still i hope its true, many people are waiting for this.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I know the game isn't out yet, but how frequent are the updates going to be. Monthly, every six months or Yearly? cause judging on the render quality and what's in then (fluid sim and animations) it's got to be at least every six months to a year for updates.

Reactions: moi69 and DaDUde

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Like he said on the news, that his going through IRL issues while working on this game development, so let's say give him a final shot till the end of the year. Also I'm seeing the patron number got raised bit since yesterday's news!

Reactions: Dicho and DaDUde

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
IMO that dev that made "Come inside" is milking it and I hate to say it/use that word. The amount of renders and quality for the amount of time don't add up. but that for a different thread.
Some people are just slow and ttll never hid that fact. He also didn't make empty promises or he didn't give ETAs to keep patreons pledging and the one time he did and couldn't meet the deadline he paused his Patreon. He was also working on the game for a year with zero patreons. These are not the signs of a milker he's just a flawed person like all of us.

Criticise him for being slow but saying he's a milker is just a baseless assumption.

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Well, a progress update with some teaser material is an improvement on vagueness and noncommunication, at any rate. I'd assume about 6 weeks before we either get a release or he has to apologize for the delays.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Who thought of all the games that will be coming in November, The second most game I look forward to will be an erotic game

Reactions: moi69
Status
Not open for further replies.