Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 484637

i'm starting to believe that the dev doesn't want me to fulfill this promise: that's why we have no news at all :unsure:
nah, i guess he isn't sastisfied about his work. nevertheless it's just speculating about things we don't exactly know.
maybe he fapps all day long, because his renders are next level shit, who knows.
but the the lack of communications sucks.

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
It hasn't been updated about 2 months,the dev just wants to stay in bed and make money.
He is currently on a break i guess. I mean he has been working on game regularly i dont know how many hours he spend on it every day but im in his discord and also one of his active member. He didnt announced anything new yet since he posted his last post on patreon but i know he still works on it. Plus this is something big and new for him. Its been longer than 1 year since the game announced but like i said this is something new and big for him. He is trying to learn octane, improve his skills and also he wants perfection for the game. He said long time ago v0.1 is going to be a big release, bigger than most of the games first release i guess. If you all watched the trailer, watch it carefuly there was some problems with animations and body parts so he is also fixing those too. Give the man some time. Im also waiting like every one of you we need to be patient and see whats gonna happen. I have a feeling this is going to be worth to wait.

• Haha
Reactions: moi69 and byskup

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
He is currently on a break i guess. I mean he has been working on game regularly i dont know how many hours he spend on it every day but im in his discord and also one of his active member. He didnt announced anything new yet since he posted his last post on patreon but i know he still works on it. Plus this is something big and new for him. Its been longer than 1 year since the game announced but like i said this is something new and big for him. He is trying to learn octane, improve his skills and also he wants perfection for the game. He said long time ago v0.1 is going to be a big release, bigger than most of the games first release i guess. If you all watched the trailer, watch it carefuly there was some problems with animations and body parts so he is also fixing those too. Give the man some time. Im also waiting like every one of you we need to be patient and see whats gonna happen. I have a feeling this is going to be worth to wait.
His last patreon post is "Apocalust - August Special Renders". Unless he changed the way he distributes those, that means he missed them for September. So there are people who give him $30/month (which is a joke compared to other devs, where its usually somewhere around the $10 tier), there is no release in sight and they don't even get monthly renders.

I just don't get this dev, the trailer and previews all look great, if he just showed a little professionalism, he could probably double his patreons, but he can't even release monthly renders to his biggest supporters.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
His last patreon post is "Apocalust - August Special Renders". Unless he changed the way he distributes those, that means he missed them for September. So there are people who give him $30/month (which is a joke compared to other devs, where its usually somewhere around the $10 tier), there is no release in sight and they don't even get monthly renders.

I just don't get this dev, the trailer and previews all look great, if he just showed a little professionalism, he could probably double his patreons, but he can't even release monthly renders to his biggest supporters.
Those animations dont take 1 year long mate. Looks you just dont get the milking side of thing ;)

• Angry
Reactions: test7777

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Don't you think it's downright scummy for someone to charge monthly while he goes on a year long exodus to hone his craft or whatever the fuck his doing?

I don't give a fuck what idiots do with their money. Just calling out this bullshit for what it is lol. Just watch, when (if) this v0.1 ever drops, it will be a shiny piece of turd. The people who invested money into this crap will bend over backwards to defend it lol.

moi69

May 9, 2018

couldn't agree more ... if he really is about perfection for the game and all that jazz, how is going AWOL for 2 months helping anything :KEK:

like you said, he could easily double (if not triple) his patrons if he actually communicated and didn't just give the odd vague statement here and there

firefox_2020-10-11_07-20-56.png
how exactly? :KEK: if he hasn't communicated since august

Last edited:

motuoche

Feb 6, 2019
But that's no excuse for not update it for two months,supporters have the right to know the progress of the game.

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
that's all we've got, folks! (from today's discord)
View attachment 855177
Dev can take all the time he wants, it's his game but I'm not a fucking idiot to subscribe as patron for a game that has no sign of release what so ever right now.
I think ones the game get release this is definitely going to be a game that will deserve a support on patron but not right now with no release on horizon no thanks.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Lol, I first learned about this game almost as soon as it was published about a year ago, then I decided that I would give this game time so that there would be more content, so I didn't watch the progress of this game on purpose.

And what do I see in the end ?
The only promises that the game will be released soon, and there was not even a demo version released.
In fact, for the most part, I don't really care since I haven't spent a cent on this project., but I'm sorry for those people who believed these promises and just wasted money.
If, in the end, the author does not release a game in which there will be content for at least several hours of gameplay with a large number of animations and pictures, then you can immediately understand everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.