Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
4 more days to go....
Just hold your thing and be ready to burst;;

Don't mind it.
Just kidding

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I think this is one of the rare games where i find a younger sister more attractive than an older one.

I doubt it'll be out in 4 days. There's been no word from the dev. Unless they will drop it without saying anything which is rare.
All this time starting from January we have been having words from the developer that the game would release anytime. And now we are at the end of November. So the developer isn't quite reliable for now. But im sure he won't have a lack of patrons for long if the in-game graphics as close as in the teasers we were shown. What happens afterward is a big question.

I wonder if he unbans those who have banned on his discord for their post in the thread one of which is me.

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
If the game releases with the same graphics & intimidating storytelling they promised then it'll be worth waiting this long and i doubt that psycodilusional will upset us on that.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
if there is a release on 1st december i m happy but i m a little affraid there is only teasing, peeking and massaging in this update, not even a handjob. But it s better than nothing and it will surely increase his popularity and maybe boost his speed for the next update.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I don't know what the all-time record for longest teased game first release on Patreon was before this but pretty sure this is the record now. 16 months at this point. I think Dark Neighborhood took 18 months from first release to completion, and he's nearly matched that just gearing up for first release.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Status
Not open for further replies.