Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Juuust noticed this one and the first impression? Staying loyal is a negatory. Temptation is just too thicc :sneaky:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
How is possible? Other creators earn 8000 in patreon making games of lesser quality and Pycho only 900, this is insulting.
Dark Neighborhood was a great game and I don't say that lightly but the fugly sister and neighbor may have put potential players off.

I think he's learned his lesson with this game. All the women look great.

Sep 1, 2017
How is possible? Other creators earn 8000 in patreon making games of lesser quality and Pycho only 900, this is insulting.
Considering people can get away and make nice money by constantly releasing 0.1 games and then abandon them immediately many times over and over again or how many are using the same ripped off models and same cookie cutter story lines i wouldn't put too many thoughts into it or you will go mad.

Maybe the art style was also a bit too exotic i guess.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thicc is good, but a bit of variety is better, not every model need to have juggernauts. Some people may find monster tits off putting. The smallest ones in the previews are already bigger than the biggest ones in some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.