Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That threats like Milf city and this one here are so active still amazes me. For what? To rant the 10th time about the dev and development? Bet some of it they don’t even read (anymore) why our so much effort in a more or less abandoned game?

Ofc I also still hope to here something from this game - at best playing as the girls and not some smooth guy harem them. And ofc it’s nice to get updates from time to time. But you keep this thread active as if the dev would release updates every month! LOL

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Lmao thankfully I didn't have my hopes up for that December 1st date. The way he always tends to disappoint after giving and estimated date, don't think this game is coming out before 2021. He needs to just stop saying that the game is about to be completed and stop giving estimations like it might be released later in the month. That just puts hope up in people who later get disappointed. Think he should just start saying it will come out when it comes out and pause his patreon for a while until it comes out.

• Sad
Reactions: LadyBee and Pogo123

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Lmao thankfully I didn't have my hopes up for that December 1st date. The way he always tends to disappoint after giving and estimated date, don't think this game is coming out before 2021. He needs to just stop saying that the game is about to be completed and stop giving estimations like it might be released later in the month. That just puts hope up in people who later get disappointed. Think he should just start saying it will come out when it comes out and pause his patreon for a while until it comes out.
Here's a quick tip for ya. Cancel your pledge and you won't be giving him any money + you won't be getting any false release dates. Wait till the game comes out and then pledge if you must.
Manage your own funds, don't try to put it on devs.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I don't even know what to say at this point... shame on me for getting my hopes up. I'm just so apathetic to it, I am no longer for or in defense of homie psychodelusional who didn't really have any issues delivering on dark neighborhood. I am just... am. I'm going to set my predictions for same time next year. If the release of 0.1 exceeds that then god have mercy on us all.

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123 and LadyBee

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
Ive supported this development (219$), will wait one more month then i'm going to pull the plug. Delay after Delay
NoooooooOOOoo .. you should give him another 1219$ ... he will be better in the future ! Seriously!

I AM STUNNED that someone is actually supporting this!
Hey ... i will begin a project 5 years from now ... would you give me some money? :)
muhahaha ... to all the facepalming rednecks - smile and wave :)

Status
Not open for further replies.