Status
Not open for further replies.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
yeah i just read this that why im reply you. You shouldn't say something like that in future because you are trustworthy user, each word you said make ppl believed.

i posted this a few days ago as well

moi69

May 9, 2018
well thats totally true. But he could at least pause the payments at a certain point. I know some devs who does this so it’s possible (and fair)

[*whispering* I still hope he adds NTR or different incest paths]
Him either working his ass off to finish the 1st release, or just faffing about aside, why the fuck would he "pause the payments"?
He is not responsible for what people do with their money. Whether he is slaving away, or slacking off, not stopping the money from coming in is honestly relatable.
Personally I do think people who are still throwing money at the screen (even if its just 5 bucks a month) are, excuse the word, RETARDED. They'd probably drink the kool-aid if he told them to, but thats another story.
If the 1st release turns out allright I'll probably even throw some of my money his way, but I gotta see a demo, or something that has actual substance first.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Him either working his ass off to finish the 1st release, or just faffing about aside, why the fuck would he "pause the payments"?
He is not responsible for what people do with their money. Whether he is slaving away, or slacking off, not stopping the money from coming in is honestly relatable.
Personally I do think people who are still throwing money at the screen (even if its just 5 bucks a month) are, excuse the word, RETARDED. They'd probably drink the kool-aid if he told them to, but thats another story.
If the 1st release turns out allright I'll probably even throw some of my money his way, but I gotta see a demo, or something that has actual substance first.
Or he just put much time into release with a very long first update with many choices like cuckolding, NTR and other paths of incest OR he tries to finish the game at release already THAT would be something LOL

Reactions: milfzer69

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
People should try work on a project for a year without get paid a dime, see how that work out for them and how inspirational it would be to complete said project. Patreon is about backing creators, if they make adult games, do cooking recipes, finger painting or whatever fuck else doesn't matter. They will have supporters that back them for the creative. If people feel shafted, pull your pledges, and if you doesn't pledge at all why cry over it?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ok place your bets. Will the 0.1 have actual content or will it be a 5 min intro with a shower peeping scene and then a end of update screen.
That would take some serious gall to do that. I can only imagine what this thread would look like if the first release is 5 minutes. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1954024

Ok place your bets. Will the 0.1 have actual content or will it be a 5 min intro with a shower peeping scene and then a end of update screen.
Dude this is not even a fun bet, every reasonable person will bet on the 5 min intro. Oh wait...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry bud but working without getting a dime would only apply if this guy wasn't making more than you do in a month for posing and writing about digital nude women gettin topfucked and still not delivering
And yet there is people that say that he shouldn't make anything before he deliver something. So what would it be?

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
I was surprised by the magic power of milf.
The dev just create some hot milf characters, and hypnotize his patreons more than a year.
dawn I wish I could made 3d milf model!

Status
Not open for further replies.