Status
Not open for further replies.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
:eek:

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Here to give a quick update since I am taking forever.
The game is taking a bit longer than I thought, so I am going to put the main story/game trailer up in a bit over a week and the 0.1 release will be after that later in the month.
I am not even going to try to give a direct date for it because I already borked 3 now so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just wanted to give a quick update so I'm not silent for ages on end again.
Anyhow, game is coming soon and my next post will be with the Apocalust main game trailer.
Thanks a million for the support and I will talk to you again soon.
0.33.gif

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
I can't belive he still earns 1K $... It's also our fault if the game is not still released and if there are increasingly milky devs.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
welp, there suppose to be a new trailer coming out "soon".

not sure why we need 2 trailers tho.

Reactions: Xumeey

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
wooooooow, my comment got deleted because i told truth about him and his ass licking stupid supporter though reason showing is offtopic, but sometime ago they used to talk shit about anybody who told truth about dev and their comments never got deleted.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
wooooooow, my comment got deleted because i told truth about him and his ass licking stupid supporter though reason showing is offtopic, but sometime ago they used to talk shit about anybody who told truth about dev and there comments never got deleted.
:FacePalm:
They deleted your post because you just keep repeating the same shit that has been said a million times by now. And it's getting old. Stop acting like you're the only one here who can use a callendar, we know what's going on it's just some of us decided not to give a fuck. We all wanna play the fucking game.

BC

Jul 13, 2017
If you’re upset, just be sure to never donate and dissuade others from doing so. It is all you have. The dev is a proven liar. Just accept it and donate to worthy developers instead.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I take that facepalm reaction as being that it's only on patron? Ah fuck... oh well
Justice be done , at the time in DN he deserved his support.. kept in touch with regular updates.
Unfortunately the patreon system makes things like this easier.
And the big culprit was really ICSTOR that set the precedent and continues ..(if he can, why can't I?)

I was also excited about the announcement of Apocalust in 2019 ..
A big change in the quality of the renderings in relation to DN, characters that really draw attention.
tenor.gif

Unfortunately remember Aorrta in 2017 it was really impressive renders but badly passed 1ep..in a flood of bugs.
Tried again in 2018 (abandoned here)
60765_gesGaL5.jpg
In 2020 The Secret: Reloaded ,now (onhold) but keeps promising updates to 190 patrons.

Maybe psychodelusional doesn't want to follow the same path, but just postponing with tease pics and trailers doesn't help much.
It is up to you to continue or not to support, in the end it goes to the conscience of each one ..

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
Welp, the gameplay trailer should technically drop sometime this week...but highly doubt he'll keep his promise

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123
Aug 28, 2018
Justice be done , at the time in DN he deserved his support.. kept in touch with regular updates.
Unfortunately the patreon system makes things like this easier.
And the big culprit was really ICSTOR that set the precedent and continues ..(if he can, why can't I?)

I was also excited about the announcement of Apocalust in 2019 ..
A big change in the quality of the renderings in relation to DN, characters that really draw attention.
View attachment 933300

Unfortunately remember Aorrta in 2017 it was really impressive renders but badly passed 1ep..in a flood of bugs.
Tried again in 2018 (abandoned here)
View attachment 933303
In 2020 The Secret: Reloaded ,now (onhold) but keeps promising updates to 190 patrons.

Maybe psychodelusional doesn't want to follow the same path, but just postponing with tease pics and trailers doesn't help much.
It is up to you to continue or not to support, in the end it goes to the conscience of each one ..
Damn.. I can understand wanting something in return for your works I guess, I personally try not to spend real money when it comes to things on the internet so when I see it's patron only sucks for me lol. Yeah it seems that way with a lot of developers with great games like Milfy City they make such great content but it's always pending an update that never comes.. well I guess the best we can do with games like that is wait but hopefully there will be more. Would personally prefer games to make their regular or main content open to everyone and the extra content they put in to be for patrons so they make profit that way while still pleasing those that dont wish to spend the money. Whatever their plans are in the future I at least hope they keep making more content.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I can wait. Cause of the many delays it guy easier and NTR, cheating and incest scenes take time. Especially if you either play many girls or guys. So many paths so to speak. This all takes much time. Also I am not on patreon so no money pressure (at least there..)

let’s see if we get another trailer maybe introducing more characters. :)

we could speculate what types of characters we could see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.