Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
:FacePalm:
They deleted your post because you just keep repeating the same shit that has been said a million times by now. And it's getting old. Stop acting like you're the only one here who can use a callendar, we know what's going on it's just some of us decided not to give a fuck. We all wanna play the fucking game.
well i can clearly see in my notification that comment got deleted because its off topic, not because of what you said, i even mentioned it, may be you keep your eyes behind dev's balls thats why you didnt see it, by the way there are others who keep telling the same shit here but their's not get deleted, why mine?
because we cant say the truth directly pointing at him, thats the reason fool.

Last edited:

moi69

May 9, 2018
well i can clearly see in my notification that comment got deleted because its off topic, not because of what you said, i even mentioned it, may be you keep your eyes behind dev's balls thats why you didnt see it, by the way there are others who keep telling the same shit here but their's not get deleted, why mine?
because we cant say the truth directly pointing at him, thats the reason fool.
Bro, we get it. You're not alone with your opinion. But spamming shitposts about the dev being a fraud and going on and on about how stupid his patrons are doesn't help anything, its just annoying as fuck. :KEK:
Get over it.

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Its a bit odd that people are getting their posts deleted because of their opinion on the dev but i'm not seeing people getting banned over on the Milfy City tread or Tower of Trample and this tread is nothing compared to those.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Renders of this game are soo fucking great that, for first time I have seen 'em ,I thought he will surpass ICSTOR and DPC in rendering. But, Fuck even the first update of the game is not out till now. He said he would release a trailer this week and we didn't get that too.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
Don't get your hopes up guys, this game isn't coming anytime sooner but if you're optimistic you can stick to this thread and challenge your patience View attachment 934229 (complimentary make the hype post)
he really learned to use backlight and shiny surfaces .... only if he had any capability to change assets for the backgrounds to not look like they are out of 1999 render ... and maybe some expressions beyond the bland look to the horizon!

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Should't the trailer be uploaded by now?
At this point, everyone here should be well aware not to take anything in without the grain of salt, so to speak :D
He said very loosely that the trailer should be out in "a bit over a week", and that was 10 days ago. It's hard to put a specific number on "a bit over a week" but if i we're to bet on that, i would say he mean't "i have no fucking clue when, but stay tuned".

Batory

Oct 21, 2019
soon we will get new special christmas render , santa claus are watching , stay tuned work in progress boys :KEK:

Momlover517

Sep 28, 2018
Guys I think you should calm down about the delay. We all know about that PD working very hard to build those animations and scenario. We should not underestimate his project and job. I think that people who interested in this platform should respect him. I hope he continue this project till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.