F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Apocalust v0.05 - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Since Apocalust is a game made almost with animations, this mod is even more worth it.

Downloads:
1080p (stable) : ; MEGA ; Workupload
*NEW 4K version (unstable) : ; MEGA

Here are some examples of what you can expect with ...
- Video interpolation : MEGA
- Video upscaling (4K version only) :

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A 4K version of my mod has been added

Expect some stuttering ingame, it's mainly for viewing purposes at this point
I found a trick in renpy to scale correctly the animations, it worked for me but tell me if it is not the case for you

Mar 29, 2021
I'm sorry to ask, but, did someone maybe knows if psychodelusional has ever said anything about eventually publishing is games on Steam too in the future?
Probably for Apocalust is definitely too early, but prehaps Dark Neighborhood which is finished could do :)

Reactions: OptimusCrime

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Hello Patrons!
1680908838645.png
1680908901998.png
1680908936591.png 1680909027344.png
Previews above:

Chloe regrets teasing you into removing your pants... Realizing your monster is even bigger than her full arm…

Evelyn is stuck once again, this time with her hand in the grill of her SUV. She probably shouldn't be doing that with her leg propped up with pants that tight... Something might rip open and I don't know if she is wearing any panties…
Progress Update:
The past few weeks I have been animating and then focused on UI for 0.06.
The UI for 0.06 is almost done, there is a new gallery added for all the women so you can replay old scenes. The girls screen is done and animated as well, right now the only options are bio and gallery but I'm going to add more stuff eventually as well like girls measurements or possibly different outfits and sexy stuff like that.

I left two slots empty for the girls screen since I made two other women for the game I showed a long time ago and I already exported a bunch of videos with that but thinking about it, I might remove those two slots and just add them later if I add them in since I already have so many girls I am happy with and want to add more content with them.

The powers and phone screen are done too, tho I need to fill the phone screen up with some shots the girls send you over time and calculate how much LP you have to unlock your first power and be able to use in the story. The powers are more of a fun and contextual way to have some alternative scenes play out in the future in the story, there's more stuff I want to add to this but I'll fill it in and change it over time.

The Events and House screens won't be in 0.06 and I am going to have them in a later version (probably 0.07) since these are going to be a main part of the game and I need to add screens for the house section and actual stuff to do and scenes to play for both the house and events screen.
Events is a place where I can add on to and remix scenes/environments that I have already used but can get more out of since with most of my scenes a large chunk of the time spent on them initially is materials, lighting and sourcing outfits and assets so this gives me a way to get more out of my art and add stuff that is contextual to the story as well.
Several videos were also edited to get rid of some weird blinking and start frames were added to videos as well so there should be a lot less jank between scenes and have the whole game feel more smooth from animation to animation overall.
Just a summary so you can understand what I am actually going for in the game:

Main story page to play through scenes, make a few choices and have a few smaller puzzles and play through sexy scenes. Phone, Events and House are going to be another way to see sexy scenes and get Lust Points. Powers are a way to unlock stuff in the main story as it progresses.

This is just my rough idea right now and this is probably going to change over time as I edit stuff and make changes after each version.

Ultra Gamer Pinup Poll:
There is a new ultra gamer poll for Naomi here:

This one is heavily ass focused, Naomi is one of the smaller women but I want to see how much jiggle I can get out of her when she throws it back!

That's all for now, thank you for the support, take care and have a great weekend!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello Patrons!
View attachment 2529537
View attachment 2529539
View attachment 2529540 View attachment 2529542
Previews above:

Chloe regrets teasing you into removing your pants... Realizing your monster is even bigger than her full arm…

Evelyn is stuck once again, this time with her hand in the grill of her SUV. She probably shouldn't be doing that with her leg propped up with pants that tight... Something might rip open and I don't know if she is wearing any panties…
Progress Update:
The UI for 0.06 is almost done, there is a new gallery added for all the women so you can replay old scenes. The girls screen is done and animated as well, right now the only options are bio and gallery but I'm going to add more stuff eventually as well like girls measurements or possibly different outfits and sexy stuff like that.

I left two slots empty for the girls screen since I made two other women for the game I showed a long time ago and I already exported a bunch of videos with that but thinking about it, I might remove those two slots and just add them later if I add them in since I already have so many girls I am happy with and want to add more content with them.

The powers and phone screen are done too, tho I need to fill the phone screen up with some shots the girls send you over time and calculate how much LP you have to unlock your first power and be able to use in the story. The powers are more of a fun and contextual way to have some alternative scenes play out in the future in the story, there's more stuff I want to add to this but I'll fill it in and change it over time.

The Events and House screens won't be in 0.06 and I am going to have them in a later version (probably 0.07) since these are going to be a main part of the game and I need to add screens for the house section and actual stuff to do and scenes to play for both the house and events screen.
Events is a place where I can add on to and remix scenes/environments that I have already used but can get more out of since with most of my scenes a large chunk of the time spent on them initially is materials, lighting and sourcing outfits and assets so this gives me a way to get more out of my art and add stuff that is contextual to the story as well.
Several videos were also edited to get rid of some weird blinking and start frames were added to videos as well so there should be a lot less jank between scenes and have the whole game feel more smooth from animation to animation overall.

Main story page to play through scenes, make a few choices and have a few smaller puzzles and play through sexy scenes. Phone, Events and House are going to be another way to see sexy scenes and get Lust Points. Powers are a way to unlock stuff in the main story as it progresses.

This is just my rough idea right now and this is probably going to change over time as I edit stuff and make changes after each version.

Ultra Gamer Pinup Poll:

This one is heavily ass focused, Naomi is one of the smaller women but I want to see how much jiggle I can get out of her when she throws it back!

That's all for now, thank you for the support, take care and have a great weekend!
Thanks

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hello Patrons!
View attachment 2529537
View attachment 2529539
Previews above:

Progress Update:

Ultra Gamer Pinup Poll:

Thanks, and also i feel for you waste your money in this pile of words that tells nothing at all.

Reactions: Freki.g

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

Hello Patrons!
View attachment 2529537
View attachment 2529539
Previews above:

Progress Update:

Ultra Gamer Pinup Poll:

cant wait for the update

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
WOW Pretty Pictures? and that's all I want!!. I check this post out once a month and still no content, this guy must be black maligning his patrons for more contributions? I've been following this for 2 years now and still NO real game. Who the fuck are his supporters? And why...do you keep giving him/her/they/them money? IT'S Entertaining to see all the comments from people who Hope there will be a REAL GAME. Sorry That's my thought's.

Reactions: Freki.g
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes