Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
This game looks amazing - characters and world etc are gorgeous.

I'm just wondering: is there a way to switch off the screen shudder and skip every screen with only "..." written on it? Thanks.

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
sorry if this is old news , already discussed...but i had up to06 and didnt realize there was 07. So i downloaded but only plays up the the end of 06. not sure what i need to do to get 07. Any suggestions would be great"

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
oh, now whe i open up 06, all my saves are gone. itsl like i never played it. i open 07, there they are, but, no updates. just the end of 06.
HELP!!!

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Patrons!
Preview images above:

Top Left: Ava contemplating all the things that led up to this moment, as she stares down the 11 inches of pipe in front of her.
Top Right: Ava experiencing something that pleases her more than her husband could have dreamed of doing. Did John have the stomach to stick around? Or did he have to leave the room..?
Bottom Left: Naomi in a dark and strange place, armed with only her old service pistol in search of a comically hung and suddenly missing college student.
Bottom Right: The main character and his boss Miss. Okumura finding themselves stuck in a tight and cramped hiding spot. They try to wait it out but an incredibly hard problem begins to rise from below to complicate things.
0.08 Progress Update:
Progress for the next update of Apocalust is coming out nicely. Currently working on finishing animations for general scenes, Naomi's new scenes, more particle effects, writing and then wrapping things up for 0.08 some time after that.
I have been experimenting on better ways to improve jiggle effects and have some more realistic bouncy butts coming your way! You won't see it in every scene since I figured out how to set it up correctly later in the update life cycle but over the next few major updates you should start to see more improved jiggle physics and clapping cheeks overall!
This is probably the last major preview before release, might be one more small lewd one for Naomi though!
There will be an animated preview trailer for 0.08 out once it's in the testing phase as well!
That's all for the moment! A quick update for now!
Thank you for all of your support and have a great week!
About time we got some Ava content! Now it's just Evelyn and Naomi left.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hope the game is not dead and when the update comes it will be something big since we waited for so long
the game isnt dead, and the update wont be big.
it is on its regular updating schedule (6+months)...though considering global trends it could switch to yearly updates sooner than later. because, why not? :KEK:
#yeswecan
#godsavesheep

• Sad
Reactions: ziggy81 and Skiraka

Matuasto

Oct 15, 2016
There no way the update not finished this guy just waiting for another month or two of milking to drop it.
It's the industry standard nowadays! There's no benefit on actually bringing updates as fast as possible (say every 2 weeks or every month, or whatever). But there is an actual monetary benefit on delaying updates! People will still pay you every month on the support platform! So yeah, it's fucked up but it is what it is, unless we get a way of monetary benefiting the developers on delivering things as fast as they can, things will not change...

I know and expect the usual troll to say "Do you agree with this way?? You are so stupid!" I DONT AGREE, I FUCKING HATE IT!! But that's the way it is today, and if you are a developer and you will get paid even though you don't deliver a game update every month or less, then why do it? There's 0 benefit on rushing games so that's what you get, milkers everywhere.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's the industry standard nowadays! There's no benefit on actually bringing updates as fast as possible (say every 2 weeks or every month, or whatever). But there is an actual monetary benefit on delaying updates! People will still pay you every month on the support platform! So yeah, it's fucked up but it is what it is, unless we get a way of monetary benefiting the developers on delivering things as fast as they can, things will not change...

I know and expect the usual troll to say "Do you agree with this way?? You are so stupid!" I DONT AGREE, I FUCKING HATE IT!! But that's the way it is today, and if you are a developer and you will get paid even though you don't deliver a game update every month or less, then why do it? There's 0 benefit on rushing games so that's what you get, milkers everywhere.
god bless patreon ways!
truly the greatest platform of all..well perhaps only go-fund-me could challenge its supremacy:BootyTime:

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes