Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Apocalypse Gallery Unlocker [v0.8] [OEJ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NotAnotherWolf

Aug 16, 2018
When I try to use the new version, I get a "Parsing the script failed" error before I get to the main menu. I have tried with and without the ic patch, but nothing has worked so far.

Nerke

May 9, 2017
When I try to use the new version, I get a "Parsing the script failed" error before I get to the main menu. I have tried with and without the ic patch, but nothing has worked so far.
Download the MEGA version NOPY doesnt work for me to

halosom

May 7, 2017
The error i'm getting:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/images/Gallery/barbaragallery.rpy", line 9: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
action [Hide ("gallerybarbara"), Jump ("MainGallery")

File "game/images/Gallery/debragallery.rpy", line 9: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
action [Hide ("gallerydebra"), Jump ("MainGallery")

File "game/images/Gallery/exploregallery.rpy", line 3259: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if renpy.seen_image("strippershow01"):
^

File "game/images/Gallery/exploregallery.rpy", line 3261: Line is indented, but the preceding say statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
mc "And I'm getting hard remembering how great your DEEP Asian pussy felt impaled on my giant shaft!"
^

File "game/images/Gallery/kimberlygallery.rpy", line 11: u'imagebutton' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the imagebutton statement.
imagebutton:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Tue May 04 14:38:03 2021

Reactions: Lovv99
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->