• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Apocalypse Gallery Unlocker [v0.8] [OEJ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

batanegra

May 8, 2017
This should work for 0.7. Haven't tested it completely, but it at least compiles. Just copy and merge the game folder as usual.

Now includes the scenes missed on my first pass. Thanks MisterEntrox.

Updated for 0.7.1.
do you have unlocked nancy harem sex scene? i'm missing that, and the two heathers scene in scout or town

Reactions: koitkoit
Jan 16, 2019
do you have unlocked nancy harem sex scene? i'm missing that, and the two heathers scene in scout or town
All scenes are unlocked afaik. If a scene remains locked after copying the files, you may have to delete the *.rpyc files in the game/images/Gallery/ folder and then relaunch the game.

Just got out of quarantine so don't have my system with me. Will update in 30 hrs.
If you want to save yourself a few minutes you can add the file I posted above to the OP.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I dont know what the problem is here, but all the "solutions" I found here don't work. I tried deleting the rpyc files, like Steve said ^^^ but doesnt work for me. Still many locked scenes. Even if I load a recent save (from the main Apocalypse thread), still many locked scenes.
stevesmith00000 What do you mean by the file above the OP?

Jan 16, 2019
I dont know what the problem is here, but all the "solutions" I found here don't work. I tried deleting the rpyc files, like Steve said ^^^ but doesnt work for me. Still many locked scenes. Even if I load a recent save (from the main Apocalypse thread), still many locked scenes.
stevesmith00000 What do you mean by the file above the OP?
I posted a file in message #72 in this thread that works for the latest version. It is not in the OP.

Reactions: bodyharvest

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Are you using the file I posted or the one in the OP? The one in the OP is for 0.7; the file I posted works in 0.7.1 and can be found in message #72 in this thread.
yes, exactly that same file, i have the new scenes unlocked, except those 3 i show, if you watch, my first reply go to that same message, i just find it curious that only those 3 scenes i'm missing

Jan 16, 2019
yes, exactly that same file, i have the new scenes unlocked, except those 3 i show, if you watch, my first reply go to that same message, i just find it curious that only those 3 scenes i'm missing
I just tested everything again, and it works for me. Maybe you need a fresh reinstall or to try the gallery in a new game? Note that the gallery unlocker is for the game with the incest patch applied. I'm attaching the files that you need to overwrite for the non-incest version (apply this patch to my patch) in case that is causing the problem, or for anyone that prefers Nancy as the landlady.

Edit: Removed archive since the relevant files are now included in my updated unlocker.

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I just tested everything again, and it works for me. Maybe you need a fresh reinstall or to try the gallery in a new game? Note that the gallery unlocker is for the game with the incest patch applied. I'm attaching the files that you need to overwrite for the non-incest version (apply this patch to my patch) in case that is causing the problem, or for anyone that prefers Nancy as the landlady.
the unpatched worked, so i don't get what happened

Reactions: stevesmith00000

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I got this error code
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/sidenancy.png'>:
  File "game/nancyfuck.rpy", line 487, in script
    mo "Oh, hello sweetie pie! You want to have some HOT loving with your landlady tonight?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/sidenancy.png'.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019
I got this error code
If you read the error, it tells you that you are missing sidenancy.png in the Sprites folder. EpicLust has posted this file in the main game thread so that you can add it as it was left out by mistake. Alternatively you can download and merge the Unpatched.zip file I uploaded to fix this error.

Reactions: Mr. M 11

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
If you read the error, it tells you that you are missing sidenancy.png in the Sprites folder. EpicLust has posted this file in the main game thread so that you can add it as it was left out by mistake. Alternatively you can download and merge the Unpatched.zip file I uploaded to fix this error.
Thanks, that seemed to do the trick.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote