Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Apocalypse Mod Harem+

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
hello to all, I have seen that some users have bug errors with their game, this is really strange because I test the game every single time I made a modification, I have found error, yes, but this error happens when I use too much the rollback action, even this errors don't let me make a save, also if you use too much the console or cheats this can also happen you will encounter errors or bugs, so try to do used much the rollback and use the console too much, I have made some cheats in the game some are hidden and you need to click or wait a specific period, for the moment I will check the save game of those who let me their save

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
zealot360
I have found the cause of my errors with Mom/Nancy in my savegame. There where some .png missing in the images folder, all about Mom. The Nancy pictures where all there, but all the same pictures with the Mom content where missing. I just compared all images folder from the orig. game with incest patch and the orig. game with your mod and found all Mom pictures missing. I copied the missing images from the incest game to the game with your mod and the errors all are gone. It was about 8 or 10 images in different folders, "Sprites" and "Pool" if i remember correctly all named mom***.png. Somehow they where not integrated in your v.07 modversion.

Edit: I just looked at the files from your V.07 and V.08a modversions they have only the .rpy files included. For the incest to get work without errors, the images from "Mom" needs to be included too.

Last edited:
Reactions: vegitap8

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
zealot360
Started a new game with version 0.9 of the mod, went through the game until about the middle - until I noticed any serious problems. All the functions declared in the mod work properly - all the girls get pregnant and can be re-fertilized (I checked the last feature only on 2 or 3 girls), those missions that I managed to get are completed without errors, the harem is managed without any problems.
Now there are some minor bugs that I noticed.
1. The number of hand-to-hand combat lessons in one day is unlimited, although there is a limit for other disciplines.
2. Talking to Penny in the pool you can constantly get lust points, the same applies to Barbara - fucking her in class, you get a lust point every time.
3. After you have defeated Dr. Evil and restored the water supply, every time you visit the hammam, the hammam girl will give you a Trumpf Militiaman uniform as a reward.
4. In location C6, you can re-examine the overturned cart and re-get diamonds.
5. Sometimes on missions I had Bella instead of Penny or vice versa (this effect was rare and seems random).

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
nilo_96 and zealot360

3. The militia-uniform as reward more then just one time seems to be a bug in the vanilla game. I had this happen before using the game with this mod here.
5. I can confirm this happen to me too, go out with bella shows some pics with penny and vice versa.

pangpangmeng

Jun 14, 2017
game version:compressed 1.0
mod version:v0.9
I just got stuck at the harem maintenance. Don't know what to do next,I've attached the save,could somebody help me to check it out, is it a bug or not?

Reactions: danial74

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
ok ok really sorry like I said version 0.9 have many bugs I fixed now with the new version 0.9 FIX, and the mod is finished well you can see the ending of the game without crash or serious bug, ok the hamman girl I dont touch her with my mod so the bug is in the vanilla game, also the diamonds in the mine it happens to me also jajaja so vanilla game not my mod, yes if you go a second time to explore you will see the other girl screen example if you go to explore 1 time you will go with penny or bella ok but in the 2 time you go to explore the same day lena will say that you will go with penny but you will see the screen of bella jajaja I dont know yet how to fix this and yeah is anoying, dont worry I will fix later

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
0.9 FIX Version

Sorry sorry in the last version of the mod 0.9 I left many codes unfinished sorry again, now it should work fine I have finished the game without errors or crashes, just let me know if there are any crashes or code broken

ONCE AGAIN DONT NEED THE INCEST MOD, IS ALREADY IN MY MOD!!
AND START A NEW GAME! IS RECOMMENDED!!!!
just make a backup of your game files then copy my mod and remplace all the files

0-BugFix in Harem maintenance, now it should work fine, and the pregnancy content enables you can now preg the girls when you want just run her scene an the menu is activated, pregnancy content can be done again and again... I think! jaja

1- you can now select the sex scene that you want with, angie and her cosplays, nancy(mom) lingerie or normal, marnie femdom or maledom, michiko lingerie or normal, and lena 1 option -1jake, 2 option no sex +1 jake, 3 options dont care jump sex.

2 -Replay sex scence barbara in the school, angie can back now to the harem after she reunite with her fathers

3 - You can now visit all the girls that you have cleared their hex, click in the command tablet and you will see the new menu, if you have your game advanced you will need to input some commands in the console to enable this menu, if you are playing a new game don't worry the menu will auto appear while you are playing so I recommend beginning a new game, visit a girl don't consume time! and you can go explore 2 times now only in the morning and afternoon.

4 - AYLA now will appear in the church talk with her, go on date, use gift, join harem etc.. just click on her to talk with her when you see her, I tire that I can't find her when I want so I made this possible, with this now you can find all the girls in their areas of work or relax

AlienGirls & Girls- both the First Alien female the Queen, and the two Aliens schoolgirls( activate this menu, meet the alien queen, activate the menu schoolgirls
clearedhex55 = True

Suk-Yu and heather just finish the quest to return both girls to the harem of diamon
diamondaccepted = True

Linda-Sophia visit the cave dev 2 times
clearedhex64 =True

Titiana just see the event
clearedhex65 = True

Widow & Wendy - need to have the lust point in 4 each one ( widow and wendy) just visit widow 4 times and 2 more with nancy(mom) to activate the 3 menus, wendy visit 5 times
lustwi >= 4
lustwe >= 4
widowmomagain = True

Pythia & Opala - visiti the oracle 2 times and have fun with her, opala just complet her quest
oraclefuckagain = True
clearedhex16 = True

Titahontas & Stella-Livie - titahontas complete her quest, hippys just visite with your bike 1 time and the menu will enable
clearedhex34 = True
seenhippiesevening = True

Sisters & Cindy-Taylor for the sister you need to be canonized, and for taylor and cindy need to see the bikewash 2 times and get marry with tailor, now you have a menu to enable or not the pregnancy of taylor
canonized = True
seenbikewash02 = True
tomarried = True

Melania-Kelly & Krista you need to have the bounty and see the scene 2 times with melania - kelly
seenmaragogo02 = True

Krista just follows the questline until you have sex with her
kristatitssaid = True
kristafucksaid = True

ok I think that all I can do to expand the game mod is already done, let me know if I miss something or ideas, when the game mod is in 1.0 then is already done and free of bugs

also, I made a mod for Dreams of Desire jaja it will be called Do it All, and you can see almost all the scenes in just 1 game, but it's not finished yet
and I need some help I want to extract or decompile archives .rvdata2 the ones that are in the game folder if somebody knows how to edit this kind of archive please tell me (for example game - warlock-and-boob) I want to edit a couple of things but I don't know how
Very cool! I'll try to play with the new version of the mod.
The only addition that immediately comes to mind is a slight change in the dialogues of the characters (for example, during repeated pregnancies, repeated dates, some events, etc.) to make it more atmospheric and logical.
Thanks again for a great mod!

Reactions: zealot360

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
ok ok really sorry like I said version 0.9 have many bugs I fixed now with the new version 0.9 FIX, and the mod is finished well you can see the ending of the game without crash or serious bug, ok the hamman girl I dont touch her with my mod so the bug is in the vanilla game, also the diamonds in the mine it happens to me also jajaja so vanilla game not my mod, yes if you go a second time to explore you will see the other girl screen example if you go to explore 1 time you will go with penny or bella ok but in the 2 time you go to explore the same day lena will say that you will go with penny but you will see the screen of bella jajaja I dont know yet how to fix this and yeah is anoying, dont worry I will fix later
Thank you for the great mod!

Reactions: zealot360

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
ok for those how have downloaded the new version of the mod 0.9 FIX sorry you need to download again I left a space in the file command.rpy and this will crash the game, now is fixed, or you can fixe it if you want just open the file look for the line 104 "Titiana" if clearedhex65 == True: and delete a space, yeah this little thing will crash the game jajaja

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
yeah I
Very cool! I'll try to play with the new version of the mod.
The only addition that immediately comes to mind is a slight change in the dialogues of the characters (for example, during repeated pregnancies, repeated dates, some events, etc.) to make it more atmospheric and logical.
Thanks again for a great mod!
yeah I have thought this too and I have made little modifications to some dialogues but there are too many words and may take a while and my English is not very good, if you want you can open the files and make new dialogues and send me here the new dialogues or I can send you the dialogues in a file.txt and you or another person can edit and I will use their new dialogues so you can be part of the mod too :giggle:

Reactions: nilo_96

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
yeah I have thought this too and I have made little modifications to some dialogues but there are too many words and may take a while and my English is not very good, if you want you can open the files and make new dialogues and send me here the new dialogues or I can send you the dialogues in a file.txt and you or another person can edit and I will use their new dialogues so you can be part of the mod too :giggle:
English is not my native language. Theoretically, i could try, but the result is unlikely to be much better than yours, at least for native speakers. And that's not to mention my writing talent :).

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I just played the new version of the mod, and I encountered some errors:

1) A minor error in the school, after talking with one of the studants
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It happens with any studant, but it is a minor error, I can just click on ignore and continue the game

2) This is a more serious bug, and it happens in the food unit. When I click on the food unit I get these errors

after clicking on ignore through these erros, I get a screen saying that I found an artifact piece, when I didn't even started that quest yet.

then I get more errors

then I get back at that screen of me finding a artifact piece, and the same errors keep popping up, in a loop.

In short, if I click on the food unit, I can't progress in the game. I did not installed the incest mod, and I even tried to redonwload the core game and the mod, but the same errors occur.

Sorry for the gigantic post, and again, thank you for the mod.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes