Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Apocalypse Mod Harem+

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
buggy , how? please show me a screenshot, or tell me what is the bug
exactly after adding barbara (teacher) to harem the bug appears and the only fix is using console to skip that week and after that the bug never appears
another bug is when you get barbara pregnant , at the middle of the week game force you to visit school but nobody is present because barbara is pregnant and then everything freezes and again i must use console to skip to the end of the week when school is completely close and after barbara giving birth the bug disappear

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
ok so the proble
exactly after adding barbara (teacher) to harem the bug appears and the only fix is using console to skip that week and after that the bug never appears
another bug is when you get barbara pregnant , at the middle of the week game force you to visit school but nobody is present because barbara is pregnant and then everything freezes and again i must use console to skip to the end of the week when school is completely close and after barbara giving birth the bug disappear
ok, so the problem is with barbara, I will check it and let know when is fixed, but this may take some time I have too much work, thanks for letting me know about the bug, please tell me you only have barbara in the harem? or you have any other girl?normally barbara is a tier 3 girl mean in the harem she appears in the last menu, if you have use any cheat or command to get her early this may be the problem.

Reactions: nilo_96

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
ok so the proble

ok, so the problem is with barbara, I will check it and let know when is fixed, but this may take some time I have too much work, thanks for letting me know about the bug, please tell me you only have barbara in the harem? or you have any other girl?normally barbara is a tier 3 girl mean in the harem she appears in the last menu, if you have use any cheat or command to get her early this may be the problem.
no i have other girls and started a new game and just used commands to skip those bugs

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok with game is all good to the point where you get nancy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after game starts to crash each time you talk with her
ignore works on crashes so far, but its annoying a bit when you have that each line she says
started fresh new game with mod
adding save on market point in attachments

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok did fix it for now, you have forgot to change pic names from nancy to mom
here is fix for those crashes atm, if there will be anymore will see, so far few name changes fix it

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
encounter another game breaking bug
when Barbara is pregnant and you dont attend school which means you cant ether since its nobody there
after a time it force you in school only option you got
which would be fine but when you are there you also cant exit because you still got only school button
only way to move out is to skip time in console period+= 1 or period = 2
and then you get option
thats the game breaking one, i guess normies gona have to learn console and skip thu/fri mornings till she gives birth or till is fixed
attacking save file from within the classroom in attachments

well can speed up pregnancy too
pregba =/True, pregamready = 0/1, pregbastart = 7 (ready 0/1, start 7) sunday recepy

2nd thing
when you drive around not sure if that was intentional or not , but its slightly annoying specially when you are losing lust cause of that
when ever you go out during day and i roll time so can be allot whom ever drives you or you pick up for destination , they are all coming with you even if you are on motorcycle
last example, cant have sex with with taylor (happens as soon as i get there), without loosing 1 lust point with Penny, and i go alone there, she shouldnt even been there.

beyond that rest runs smooth so far

Last edited:

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
ok did fix it for now, you have forgot to change pic names from nancy to mom
here is fix for those crashes atm, if there will be anymore will see, so far few name changes fix it
Not sure if this was introduced with this version or not, but in the church, it will NEVER proceed with anything because of the line checking for the period is set to

if period == 4:
jump ChurchNight01

When it should be

if period == 4:
jump ChurchNight

I have attached the file with that fix here

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if this was introduced with this version or not, but in the church, it will NEVER proceed with anything because of the line checking for the period is set to

if period == 4:
jump ChurchNight01

When it should be

if period == 4:
jump ChurchNight

I have attached the file with that fix here
i was rolling mostly road warriors till the end, got all the content
about church i know that you cant be member off for the ending or you well you fuck up something
also fix i have posted got nothing to do with nancy aka mom and church faction, it got to do with crashes when you want to talk with her did also wrote repurposed guide for whole game which you can find

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
zealot360

For a long time there were no new mod updates. Could you fix the bugs with the pregnant Barbara, improve small details (for example, when training with Michiko, time does not pass and can endlessly level up the skill of hand-to-hand combat or on the dance floor on Friday there is an opportunity to earn lust points with girls an unlimited number of times), and also look forward to you some other nice little things that decorate the mod :).
I hope for an early release of version 1.0 of the mod!

Reactions: uncleaR1596

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Make the money cheat without working and using a wish,it's not really a cheat if you still have to work for the money.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It looks like the developer of the mod completely abandoned it without releasing version 1.0 :(.
Maybe someone can release a stable version of the mod with bug fixes?
Known bugs - Barba's pregnancy causes you to get stuck in the classroom; when you try to talk to Nancy (mom) the game displays a console window; also when training hand-to-hand combat with Michiko, time is not rewound; characters periodically appear on reconnaissance missions that were not there with you even if you were traveling all alone.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes