Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Apocalypse Mod Harem+

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Yes, it’s quite interesting, maybe I’ll try it, but I don’t really like the game itself.

Are you planning to finish your mod for the "Apocalypse"? Because in the version that i played there were still many bugs, the main ones being getting stuck in the class after Barbara got pregnant and the appearance of a console window when interacting with the mom (I managed to fix this only by adding an incest-mod).

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, it’s quite interesting, maybe I’ll try it, but I don’t really like the game itself.

Are you planning to finish your mod for the "Apocalypse"? Because in the version that i played there were still many bugs, the main ones being getting stuck in the class after Barbara got pregnant and the appearance of a console window when interacting with the mom (I managed to fix this only by adding an incest-mod).

what error do you mean with barbara? I have tested barbara pregnant in the 3 stages in the school and there is not any error, Try the last version of mod 0.9.1 I made some modifications, if the error persists please tell me how you get it. step by step, also what console bug with the mom? I never get that console error, still I playing the game again and start from the beginning so maybe I release soon new versions of the mod

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 2566610

Problem with harem maintenance
how do you get that error? Is Barbara your only harem member? if so then this is the problem The game is not meant to be that way you should have another member before Barbara lets say that Barbara is a tier 3 and you need at least one tier 1 like Michiko or Zara, let me know what you have done to get that error

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
what error do you mean with barbara? I have tested barbara pregnant in the 3 stages in the school and there is not any error, Try the last version of mod 0.9.1 I made some modifications, if the error persists please tell me how you get it. step by step, also what console bug with the mom? I never get that console error, still I playing the game again and start from the beginning so maybe I release soon new versions of the mod
At least in the version of the mod that I played (0.9), after Barbara became pregnant, i was forcibly sent to class for a week, but, naturally, there was no teacher and students, and the icons for moving to another location or rewinding time disappeared. Accordingly, i cannot skip this “lesson” and am stuck in class forever.

Also here are images of when I first meet my mom at the slave market. This always happens during any conversation with my mother.
1.png
2.png
3.png

It should be noted that i used the new version of the mod (0.91), but the old saves received with version 0.9.

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
how do you get that error? Is Barbara your only harem member? if so then this is the problem The game is not meant to be that way you should have another member before Barbara lets say that Barbara is a tier 3 and you need at least one tier 1 like Michiko or Zara, let me know what you have done to get that error
Hi I also faced the same issue, I had girls before also, like Zara and Michiko, My problem occured with Rugy
For few guys maintenance as paid automatically but Ruby was not given I manually paid then this happened with Gwen 1694415755733.png
Since we are already cheating is it possible to disable the automatic maintenance one?

JUCJOFF

Sep 16, 2023
zealot360
The description of your mod says that time passes when you work with Michiko, however, when I press the attack or defend buttons, the animation starts, but the time does not change. I also noticed this bug: if go out on reconnaissance twice on the same day, then the second time images of the same partners you were with the first time appear. It’s as if the data is saved and not reset when you go out again on the same day on a mission.

Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
it seems like the maintenance got me stuck because all charachters don t show in the list and i cn t click on there pay butom, would it not be easyer to remove maintenance so it will not be a problem and that they leave. would also like some help with knowing witch of the files i should download thaat is the latest that contain all the update or changes in the mod

Last edited:

Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
i solved my problem but now i have a question is there a console command fore the stone artefact to gain all the parts

JUCJOFF

Sep 16, 2023
zealot360
Can you please return the mod version 0.9, because the current versions are much worse.

Yes, you really fixed the bug with Barbara, but interacting with Michiko still does not rewind time, although you claim the opposite.

If previously you could work in the greenhouse and laboratory only once a day, now you can grind money endlessly, since this work can be repeated over and over again. Personally, I didn’t like this at all - then it would be easier to immediately add 10,000,000 $ to the MC and no longer bother making money. Why give an obviously cheating opportunity?

Also, when i re-entered the White House after completing the main story (using the help of Black Widow), after completing the story scenes, the game ended and there was no possibility of free play after the end of the main story. And I lost my saves because i saved them while i was in the White House :cry:.

Also noticed that if impregnate Taylor, and then when you have sex again, select the “no breed” option, a bug will appear.

karlos37

Jan 19, 2020
hey guys i am confused which version of mod i should download and how to install int on macos.. thank you very much if i should replace or merge the game files :)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes