Unreal Engine Abandoned Apocalypse Monster Invasion [v0.2] [UltraMek]

W_31-93

May 8, 2018
Enjoyed the content that is there very much. I hope there'll be some progress within the year as I'm interested in what the game could become.

Animations are decent but some facial expression would be nice along with different stages of H scenes.
Controls need a little work. You need to stop and jump then move to go over enemies. It'd be nice to be able to jump whenever.
Reloading on the go would be nice, but I understand the reason for stopping and reloading.

Thanks for sharing the game, good luck!

Reactions: UltraMek

UltraMek

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Enjoyed the content that is there very much. I hope there'll be some progress within the year as I'm interested in what the game could become.

Animations are decent but some facial expression would be nice along with different stages of H scenes.
Controls need a little work. You need to stop and jump then move to go over enemies. It'd be nice to be able to jump whenever.
Reloading on the go would be nice, but I understand the reason for stopping and reloading.

Thanks for sharing the game, good luck!
Thank you very much for your feedback!:)

UltraMek

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Seem's the Patreon page link is Borked, That or something happen'd
Hope to hear more about this in the Near future :)
Hi!
Work on the project is suspended.
Since the project had a very low interest and besides, patreon constantly banned my account without any explanation of the reason (in the end, I just gave up:confused:
but maybe I will start another project, I have not yet decided on the genre of the game, but there will definitely be monsters and girls (or girl) there
I also think that the project will be free for everyone and if someone wants to support me, then most likely it will be without a patron system, possibly in the form of donations, I don’t know yet
Maybe this format will have more popularity... or not.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Furries look better in 2D... U know, ToonPimp have proved a game called "Ultimate R.O.R" which is in 2D platform with 3D character is looking as good as 2D character.
Tried playing the game you are talking about, but unity web player don't work.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
at least some of you liked it. i found it to be beyond terrible and would just scratch it all in this point if i was the dev