3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
I found a solution for people having an error when launching the game with Radeon Software 2020.
If you don't want to roll back the drivers to 19.11.1, you can just:
1) Download and extract the drivers then cancel the installation
2) Go to "AMD\Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2019-Edition-19.11.1-Nov4\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B348293"
3) Copy the file "atidxx64.dll" into the .exe folder of the game which would be in "BioasshardArena\Binaries\Win64"

In case you want to skip the first 2 steps (and dont mind using a random file from a stranger on the internet), i've attached the 19.11.1 atidxx64.dll file to just copy into the appropriate folder.

salsher19

Jul 14, 2018
I think there are problems with this game. 1. medicine can not taken in the basement.
2. I found a key on the bookshelf when I left at the entrance of the mansion. but can not taken too
The easiest way I found to loot "unlootable items" is to instead of looking at it look above it like you were to shoot a zombie in the chest. After trying a ton of ways to loot the stupid red herb in the zombie lockdown area where you have to wait 3 minutes lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some my not like this but i think they need to through in some more girls like miss chambers and some other hottys too lol

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
some my not like this but i think they need to through in some more girls like miss chambers and some other hottys too lol
The dude took 2 months to just fix an animation bug, imagine how long would it take to complete the game, let alone add new girl models + animate everything for that particular model. Yikes

Jul 13, 2018
I found a solution for people having an error when launching the game with Radeon Software 2020.
3) Copy the file "atidxx64.dll" into the .exe folder of the game which would be in "BioasshardArena\Binaries\Win64"
I can confirm that this worked for me. Thanks!
I can also confirm that the attached file is safe, for anyone who is worried about that.

Reactions: Wisher

salsher19

Jul 14, 2018
The dude took 2 months to just fix an animation bug, imagine how long would it take to complete the game, let alone add new girl models + animate everything for that particular model. Yikes
I hope they focus on finishing the game then adding extra characters later.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I get the feeling I'm a particularly rare case then if people are making it past the mansion courtyard. I've been crashing everytime I kill one of the dogs topside. Anyone else had that know what causes it? I've updated my drivers and redownloaded the game, so I open to other suggestions if anyone has any.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
This might be a stupid question but did you all finish the second mission? Because i can't seem to find the 4th circular plate to exit the level.. Love this game btw! Hope the Dev keeps at it!

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
It would be cool when you reach max infection, the player gives birth to some T-virus monster thing that is like a miniboss.

This would make you actively want to avoid reaching maximum infection and is more creative then simply dying from infection.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes