Lebannenus

Jul 29, 2017
Noxurtica
loading error
Failed to load: img/pictures/semi.png
on scarlet missionary scene, jams the game i can't select anything while it loads
how do i get the file, can't find it in the folder

Last edited:

onore

Feb 15, 2020
same problem, otherwise this game is pretty good and im not even a fan of management type games.
i like some of the character designs and it looks like their from your previous games.

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
Noxurtica
loading error
Failed to load: img/pictures/semi.png
on scarlet missionary scene, jams the game i can't select anything while it loads
how do i get the file, can't find it in the folder
i get
Failed to load: img/pictures/scmi.png
same problem, otherwise this game is pretty good and im not even a fan of management type games.
i like some of the character designs and it looks like their from your previous games.
Ok I found out how to fix this. Go to the pictures folder and find the scarletsex.rpgmvp file, make a copy of it and rename it scmi.rpgmvp. Now it should work correctly.

nico360

May 17, 2020
I have a question, but it is more general with respect to RPG games, I recently played another game where the developer put win/android in the download links and to play it on Android I only had to download joiplay, my question is if this was possible just because that developer modified the game to be able to use the same version of windows on android, or if I download this game I will also be able to play it on android with joiplay

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
I have a question, but it is more general with respect to RPG games, I recently played another game where the developer put win/android in the download links and to play it on Android I only had to download joiplay, my question is if this was possible just because that developer modified the game to be able to use the same version of windows on android, or if I download this game I will also be able to play it on android with joiplay
RPGM games are basically web javascript programs so JoiPlay can run Windows versions too

Reactions: nico360

Daame

May 20, 2022
Hello everybody my name is Markuplier and i once again am here to request an update :D

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes