• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
It may not be technically possible within the 30 days, but the content exists, and will be accessible in future updates. The days are tied to plot progression.

There is a bug at 16th where if you went to war instead of going to comms against Bri, the game progress gets blocked. Will fix. Thanks for the report.
Similar bug when going to comms and then war against Mari right at the end on the same day.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
It nothing compared to another one, I think
Renryuu: Ascension
It had similarities but game in bold is better than this one because its not shorter for one thing.
Other option you have more room build your empire and train your units and authority is seen.
I don't like this game because I can't give potential enemies who insulted my men and me to my men to play with.
I can't feed my troops. I can't arm them and make them amazing and I can't kill undead? So Renryuu wins hands down versus this game, I got super sleepy just playing this.

Taming women sucked?
You can't upgrade your installation at all?

Master_YT

Jul 21, 2022
It's a nice game. Waiting for the updates to continuing playing.
Good luck to the devs and hope this game will be one big.

Reactions: Noxurtica

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I get the game end around day 30 but there is more content with Mari. how am I supposed to view it?
*EDIT* NVM Just did what someone else posted and changed the day backward to 10.

Reactions: Oberstein

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Please make a game where we are a Male protagonist, in a power position, having slaves and all. Where he is getting "seduced" out of it, and the table turns, one could be could be ever so sweet, one charming seducer, one more of a "tsundere" type or whatever, and they compete for favor maybe, and if the "warlord"/MC messes up real bad, he could end up as a slave himself?

Thank you!

Reactions: Daame

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
What's the end point of Conqueror path in latest patch? It ended abruptly for me after first sex scene with Onyx Street leader. Kicking myself for not saving lol

Last edited:

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Please make a game where we are a Male protagonist, in a power position, having slaves and all. Where he is getting "seduced" out of it, and the table turns, one could be could be ever so sweet, one charming seducer, one more of a "tsundere" type or whatever, and they compete for favor maybe, and if the "warlord"/MC messes up real bad, he could end up as a slave himself?

Thank you!
Sounds interesting. Not currently planned in this route though.

What's the end point of Conqueror path in latest path? It ended abruptly for me after first sec scene with Onyx Street leader. Kicking myself for not saving lol
It ends at turn 50. Hopefully you had a save relatively close to that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: John Bon Clay
Oct 29, 2020
always force close when game open :(

[1020/152334.327:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)

Solved : need to restart windows :)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypseSlaveXWarlord-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes