smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Are there any other mods?
yes, like i said in my first post about the mod, i always vision to do a 2 part mod ( maybe a part 3 depending on the demand) there is the part 1, that i already posted and the part 2 will come out in a few days ( about 90% done ) i will not give a fixed date but i will say in early april at the latest

Reactions: Thomas Muller 0.0
Sep 29, 2019
The Night Visit event in the Guest Room dont trigger any more was it take out?Have try it for days by spamming it from 20.00-23.59 but nothing.

Then the Horse Trader is real Rare have see it for the first time ever when i was making the Save for the Male Scavenger Rape Bug after something like 50 Reload to get the Scavenger Missing Event he show up 1 Time.

Then Octavia after you save her you can give her the Wolf pelts but regardless how much i give her and with her affection at Maximum she do only the Blowjob is that the end as it write give me more and i do more for you next time.
With the Medallion Event i can Fuck her and in my Game she is now Pregnant.Is there any Content for it?Or will she say something at some point?

Reactions: niveabob

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
How we save Octavia ? Always die in 2 "turns"
More companions I think. MC plus a group of 4 with knifes should be enough. Also you may get a revolver which kills one enemy in one turn (Bar, check wanted posters - expensive one got the gun).
I did the Octavia quest from the first attempt

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
A question about "training" and gaining new traits for slaves
Anal slut - anal sex
Nimphomaniac - regular sex
Deepthroat - deepthroat
Cumslut - ?
Squirter - ?
Masochist - ?
Sadist - ?

Last edited:

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
A question about "training" traits
Anal slut - anal sex
Nimphomaniac - regular sex
Deepthroat - deepthroat
Cumslut - ?
Squirter - ?
Masochist - ?
Sadist - ?
cumsluts enjoys character cumming in their mouths
squirters just changes some videos you get when they orgasm
masochist enjoy when you spank them
sadists like it when you give them a slave to take out their frustrations on (works well as slave mistresses)

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
cumsluts enjoys character cumming in their mouths
squirters just changes some videos you get when they orgasm
masochist enjoy when you spank them
sadists like it when you give them a slave to take out their frustrations on (works well as slave mistresses)
I know this. It is easy to figure out. The question was about how to obtain this traits if they are absent.
A few of them I figured myself, but others not clear
For example it is not clear how to train cumslut - cumming exactly in the mouth or cumming in the throat counts too?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes