pogiman11

Oct 10, 2020
Can't seem to get this to work. Is it compatible with 0.36?
I had the same problem and I edited the pack.js found in the smokrader part 2 pack to make it work for me.

Simply edit the pack.js with notepad and erase the space below } and above }; at the end.

},
"Vina Sky": {
name: 'Vina Sky',
description: 'Asian, Small breast, Black hair',
download: ''
}

};

smokrader FYI. Also, the "Angela White" actions.js has a typo with her surname. By the way, many thanks for the packs.

Edited

Last edited:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
I had the same problem and I edited the pack.js found in the smokrader part 2 pack to make it work for me.

Simply edit the pack.js with notepad and erase the italicized and bolded parts [in between Alina Lopez and Anna Belle]:

"Alina Lopez": {
name: 'Alina Lopez',
description: 'Latina, Natural breasts, Black hair',
},
},

"Anna Belle": {
name: 'Anna Belle',
description: 'White milf, Big breasts, Red hair',
},

smokrader FYI. Also, the "Angela White" actions.js has a typo with her surname. By the way, many thanks for the packs.
ok many thanks , will be fixed soon

Reactions: pogiman11

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Sorry, just edit my earlier post. The one earlier was entirely my fault.

I redownloaded your file and looked again. Apparently, there is a space after Vina Sky, like this:

},
"Vina Sky": {
name: 'Vina Sky',
description: 'Asian, Small breast, Black hair',
}

};
thanks , i must admite , i must have forgot to recheck the js code , that why the error of mispell

Reactions: pogiman11

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Are there any plans to add the rest of the portraits? Because right now there are only a few categories available (example: latina black hair, latina blonde. ETC ETC...)

I am not familiar with ++ so i cant add them myself
If you want additional portraits you can create them and add them here. Existing ones I also took from this thread, so no need to code anything

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I just transfered all of the images I added from the last version of the game to the new one and it went from 1.25 GB to 8.36GB

Reactions: decker666

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I just started playing this game again after a while. I loaded up an old file and played it for a bit and I'm now stuck. How do I get more tribe medallions?

Apr 28, 2022
If you want additional portraits you can create them and add them here. Existing ones I also took from this thread, so no need to code anything
hmm, how should i add them? F95 wont allow me to compress all the portraits and add them here. It claims my file size is too large.

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
i get a error:
" Error: <<companionList>>: errors within widget code (Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "data-id": Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'id'); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'portrait'))"

Reactions: ttyrke
Mar 6, 2021
ok many thanks , will be fixed soon
ok i may be stupid but the js files are not being found. i moved the models into the pack and edited the Index but still no joy ..... any help would be appreciated since there are a few additions i am super excited to see in here .....[update] there are a few that are working the main way i am testing is seeing if the first 5 of MOD 2 are working

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Hey is it possible for you to tell me how you created the javascript mod thing that made it possible for us to add out own images to the game with the node command? I'm not a coding guy or anything but I would like to try it with other games as well. If it's to long to say on here is it possible for you to point me in the direction of an explanation somewhere else on the internet?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
yes it is , did you follow the instruction in part 1 ? ( put the files in place and rename the models with the right name ?
Thanks for the help but I actually just forgot to activate the packs in the side menu. Was straight up halfway reinstalling the game and packs when I remembered.

Reactions: smokrader

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Hey is it possible for you to tell me how you created the javascript mod thing that made it possible for us to add out own images to the game with the node command? I'm not a coding guy or anything but I would like to try it with other games as well. If it's to long to say on here is it possible for you to point me in the direction of an explanation somewhere else on the internet?
send me a private message to explain me in detail

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
ok i may be stupid but the js files are not being found. i moved the models into the pack and edited the Index but still no joy ..... any help would be appreciated since there are a few additions i am super excited to see in here .....[update] there are a few that are working the main way i am testing is seeing if the first 5 of MOD 2 are working
just a quick few question , did you install also part 1 , do you have bug in part one ?
when you say that the js file is not found do you mean that you already select in game the actress, if yes it may be aan error of mispell of my part or your ( if you didnt took all the actress , like i said earlier ,

i will fix the few bug ( mispell ...) in a few days when i'm back from work.

mossy

May 6, 2017
I would like a way to change Blair's clothing. she can randomly generate some seriously mismatched outfits and there is no way to easily change her clothing other than to load a new game and hope for the best.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes