Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Can you add your save file from exact moment?
Attached is just before (which has 2 error messages at the top), I click ‘leave’ to progress, which results in that pop up. Once I close the error message, it takes me to the ‘wake up’ scene as if I had slept

Reactions: ttyrke

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ApocalypticWorld-0.36a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I think the Negan path is broken from discovering sanctuary by the selling of slaves. I have a quest to have 4 blonds with 80+ beauty and I have far more than 4 blonds but when i go to sanctuary to sell them i don't get an option to sell them in negan's office or the store. I also unassigned all the blonde slaves from doing any job incase that was an issue and still no joy. I don't want to go via the pimp route. Scavengers and the store give a lot of coin with less chance of a death of one of the girls. (At least it appears that way to my sample size) Also i don't want to stick my wick in a prossie.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I think the Negan path is broken from discovering sanctuary by the selling of slaves. I have a quest to have 4 blonds with 80+ beauty and I have far more than 4 blonds but when i go to sanctuary to sell them i don't get an option to sell them in negan's office or the store. I also unassigned all the blonde slaves from doing any job incase that was an issue and still no joy. I don't want to go via the pimp route. Scavengers and the store give a lot of coin with less chance of a death of one of the girls. (At least it appears that way to my sample size) Also i don't want to stick my wick in a prossie.
the four blondes is for the fuel quest from Isabel

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
ttyrke Please add the "e" to Anna Belle pack listing/description. Currently in the packs it is spelled "Anna Bell", but the pack itself is Anna Belle.zip. And the actress' name is Anna Belle.

Current packs.js:

JSON:
    "Anna Bell": {
        name: 'Anna Bell',
        description: '',
        download: 'https://pixeldrain.com/u/HWJx9Eo6'
    },
Desired change to packs.js:

JSON:
    "Anna Belle": {
        name: 'Anna Belle',
        description: '',
        download: 'https://pixeldrain.com/u/HWJx9Eo6'
    },

Reactions: ttyrke
Apr 28, 2022
Are there any plans to add the rest of the portraits? Because right now there are only a few categories available (example: latina black hair, latina blonde. ETC ETC...)

I am not familiar with ++ so i cant add them myself

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
The crux of the matter, Patreon has profited for years and years from all of this, and now they want to dictate how developers should make their games.
Actually it's Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Stripe that are forcing the issue. Patreon would love to continue making money regardless of whoever, but these payment processors have even forced Pixiv to block NSFW work in the US and UK.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
hy everyone, sorry for the delay View attachment 3540520

Like promise here's the part 2 of my mod

( the part 1 can be find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-35-ttyrke.137594/post-13176789)

this part 2 add 18 new portrait, those are :

Angela White, Autumn Falls, Brooklyn Chase, Capri Cavanni, Cecilia Lion,Christy Mack, Destiny Dixon, Eva Notty, Franceska Jaimes, Gianna Dior, Juelz Ventura, Karma Rx, Katrina Jade, Rae lil Black, Susy Gala, Tia Cyrus, Veronica Rodriguez and Vina Sky.

CHANGELOG: ( since the Part1)

- Since this is in a way my trademark, i choose to only left the sepia effect for the hero "cum" scenes and the the "rose" effect for the squirt scenes ( for more info go see my post linked for part 1).

- like the part 1, added 3 photo for each model portrait but also include a AI portrait for some models of the part one ( a big thanks to Flankspeed for his time and work(we will try to bring you the AI portrait of part 2 soon.)

as always you can find the walktrough in the mod folder

have fun.

link for part II: Mega

new link for part I: Mega
Can't seem to get this to work. Is it compatible with 0.36?

Reactions: jason72119
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes