• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

idon

Aug 11, 2017
hello everyone first thing happy new year everyone. I kindly wanted to know how to correct the error that occurs when viewing newborns

Reactions: Tektron

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I mean....this game is fantasy and fiction mixed together, but this is outright anime logic. If anything, constant rape should lead to deep seated misandry and attempts on your life, not "change of sexual orientation", which isn't a thing in the first place.
I know. more of a joke and I was in a hypomanic mood, too. ;)

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Under npc variables there is variables likesGirls, likesGuys, likesTGuys, likesTGirls. You can play with that
Nah. I'm dealing with it, though, my advice to players, is don't give breeder potion to lesbian guests or slaves. Leads to a lot of rapes. :cool:

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I have 6 companions, most having 100-strength and all armed with knives, and laugh when I run into two people trying to rob me or guarding slaves. They die in one round of combat EVERY time. :ROFLMAO:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have 6 companions, most having 100-strength and all armed with knives, and laugh when I run into two people trying to rob me or guarding slaves. They die in one round of combat EVERY time. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'll probably address "hardness" in one standalone update too. I see few things

1. Need to set max strength for MC and npc's (maybe even in the future it slowly could decrease (not every day, but for example once in a week so MC need to keep some kind of a regular workout)
2. more dangerous events where settlement/MC gets attacked

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes