• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
What's most relationships you get with Vincent?
How many points and what kind of relationship we have?
Want to know beforehand.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.29a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Have a small wonder here: Can sexual orientation be altered? I mean, IF possible, I expect it would take A LOT of forced sex. :unsure: Curious minds want to know.
I mean....this game is fantasy and fiction mixed together, but this is outright anime logic. If anything, constant rape should lead to deep seated misandry and attempts on your life, not "change of sexual orientation", which isn't a thing in the first place.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I mean....this game is fantasy and fiction mixed together, but this is outright anime logic. If anything, constant rape should lead to deep seated misandry and attempts on your life, not "change of sexual orientation", which isn't a thing in the first place.
I agree that game needs to be more dangerous. With time

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Have a small wonder here: Can sexual orientation be altered? I mean, IF possible, I expect it would take A LOT of forced sex. :unsure: Curious minds want to know.
Under npc variables there is variables likesGirls, likesGuys, likesTGuys, likesTGirls. You can play with that

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
What happened to the trader's limited caps per day? You can't simulate a real market with only 3 actors (farmer, urban store and only 1 consumer)... there is not enough flow to maintain this minimally realistic.. and also this multiplies the grindx10:(
I will.adress this in next patch and increase merchant limits for now

Reactions: LordDominus

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
as an html game its not hard to hack but the dev doesnt really lock progression behind patreon stuff, so i dont really see the point of asking so much
plus here here in the chat so like..
how do I hack the game so I can access the patreon stuff my account was hacked on patreon so I cant access stuff anymore

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes