Tetragoner

Apr 10, 2024
ttyrke
I would like to ask you to slightly expand the displayed columns in the lists (basement, guest house, garden, etc).
Currently showing only: Beauty and Age
I would like to see: Strength, Relationship, Submission, Beauty, Age
This will simplify interaction with the characters, since now you have to go into everyone’s card to understand with whom what manipulations need to be performed.

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
ttyrke
I would like to ask you to slightly expand the displayed columns in the lists (basement, guest house, garden, etc).
Currently showing only: Beauty and Age
I would like to see: Strength, Relationship, Submission, Beauty, Age
This will simplify interaction with the characters, since now you have to go into everyone’s card to understand with whom what manipulations need to be performed.
only shows beauty for females, totally sexist/homophobic ;p

felixsr

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone else using Smokrader's packs mod; are you having issues with Angela White's pack working?
Problems with the actions.js file. There are many inconsistencies between text and files webp and gif. I opened the file in the editor and made changes, now everything works for me.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Problems with the actions.js file. There are many inconsistencies between text and files webp and gif. I opened the file in the editor and made changes, now everything works for me.
Okay so what do I have to change for Angela because every other girl I put in works fine?

felixsr

Feb 16, 2018
There were also errors when the pictures were not displayed. I remember I had to make a lot of corrections

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
I wash there was a place to buy glass.......I need glass
And How many Solar panel do I need for base I have 31 Produced but I don't see anything coming up is it for an up date down the raod????

Last edited:

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Great game, thanks to the author!

It would be convenient to have a table like this with data in the basement and guest house. I made this one for myself, but I assume that many people will also want to use this one.

View attachment 3723699
Something similar was in the game actually already but was removed because 60ish+ % are playing from the phone. I might maybe add "enable/disable" columns in some other tech update

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes