ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I ran the event again using the online version. Skipped the time to the afternoon and here we go again.
Hunters stay home but wood gatherers, scavengers and the hookers leave.
Thanks! Problem wasn't that they "actually worked" but rather that they went missing from the guesthouse. Will be fixed in next patch (Also will check basement)

Reactions: ofir666

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Do any of the stats do anything, or are they only for stat checks? I know strength increases your damage for every 2 points, but does it let you carry heavier things, or more salvage? What does endurance do? The only thing I have found for int so far is a stat check at a waterfall and I have yet to pass it, so not sure how much int is required.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Do any of the stats do anything, or are they only for stat checks? I know strength increases your damage for every 2 points, but does it let you carry heavier things, or more salvage? What does endurance do? The only thing I have found for int so far is a stat check at a waterfall and I have yet to pass it, so not sure how much int is required.
As for now they only help you in fights. Weight management wasn't added as I think that's a bit too much micromanagement.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
As for now they only help you in fights. Weight management wasn't added as I think that's a bit too much micromanagement.
Regarding the trans females when fucking girls when you catch them you can watch, masterbate,interupt them or leave. When you interupt them you have an option of asking the trans females to cum inside the girls and sometimes the girls get pregnant. Could you maybe have some of them doing it without you asking them?
Or have trans females/males asking to creampie and get some girls they like to be pregnant by themselves.

FoxInTheFields

Jul 3, 2020
this is just personal taste but having a bit of character customization at the start of the game would be kinda cool like maybe adding beauty as a stat for the player too (could randomly increase relationship with NPCs when talking to them or higher chance to dance with more attractive NPCs at the club) and choosing stats like these at the start of the game from like a high school background could be neat like Jock start with 50 strength 25 endurance, or nerd = 75 intelligence, or popular = 75 beauty. just a suggestion to add a little bit of flavor.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The Virgin Trader dont work first he show up for the first time only after 245 Days then he ask for a Virgin and when i say he can chose one he say i have nothing to sell even i have 10 Virgins in my Camp.
Then the NPC sex is still always save they dont come into the girls and if you interrupt them to force them for a creampie they lose Affection even with all Maximum in Corruption and affection.
Then the Slave Party use Male slaves (even with gay disable) with Woman in the videos Jhon (Male) is doing this and that but in the Video all are woman.
Then generally near all Events that i see in the changelog for the last 3-4 updates never trigger i start with 0.40 Today a new game and play until day 250 and it seams i play still a version that i play half year ago absolute nothing new
1. Virgin merchant is pure % when you build your gates. (1% to be exact so doesn't matter what day you're on)
2. You can only sell slaves. If you have 10 guest virgins, they won't be shown there
this is just personal taste but having a bit of character customization at the start of the game would be kinda cool like maybe adding beauty as a stat for the player too (could randomly increase relationship with NPCs when talking to them or higher chance to dance with more attractive NPCs at the club) and choosing stats like these at the start of the game from like a high school background could be neat like Jock start with 50 strength 25 endurance, or nerd = 75 intelligence, or popular = 75 beauty. just a suggestion to add a little bit of flavor.
Yep. Planned but no ETA yet for that.
Before that need to also create "Visual doll" for males.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have it. But there is only library. I already married Blair and have kids and grandkids
After 100+days Vincent will approach you.
And you don't need youth district.
just blueprint and wait till base building unlocks.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes