ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
if i try to load it says

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'missing_friend_talked_day').
Aborting.
  • OK
I guess your save doesn't have Blair met yet.

Try this:

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
I'll need to add somewhere info about that. You ned 70reputation for girl to assign her to streets (probably should decrease that amount tho). Warning - there's a chance (10%) that your girl will get killed if she works on street.

Em, battle system actuallys takes your strength and splits it by 3. It's first release for her, so I am open to any suggestions to make it more interesting.

I've already in my todo list that in next release there will be 1-2 weapons in battles, so you'll be able at least use knife that could give your strength + additional dmg.
Ok so you'd need at least 150 strength to be able to take out an enemy in 2 hits instead of 3?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ok so you'd need at least 150 strength to be able to take out an enemy in 2 hits instead of 3?
Right now +/- yes. I am really open to any suggestions. This is v1 for fight so pretty much just a alpha version. My idea was that layer you'll be able to take your slaves as companions and they would help in fight too. Could probably decrease that ratio to / 1.5, not 2

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just started the update but wanted to ask again.

When you change the Farmhouse Store could you add
2 buttons? Buy x10 and Sell x10

Also could you add Selling Solar panels?
(but then that would do away w finding them so may not work w the story.....)

I dunno....just goofing around... Thanks for everything
and Keep Up The Great Work.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Oh yeah, i wrote down your suggestion already. Totally forgot about it, will add it in next release

Reactions: Forgotted

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Thanks. Fixed those bugs already for next release. 99.9% gifs comes from
Hello there i just wanted to suggest another source of gif or piture if you ever need it (thatpervert.com.) ALso, i wanted to suggest two html games that plyed recently and may interest you guys:
Anomaly Vault [ by noodlejacuzzi], INNER BIMBO or APHRODISIA [Dr.Wolfman]

ofir666

Oct 2, 2018
A 10% chance the girl could die on the streets pretty much guarantees she'll die within 10 days, no?
So raise a girl to 70 for 2 caps a day and then she dies?
Tried it, lost three girls quickly... not doing that again :)

BTW, once assigned to streets or garden how do you change assignments?

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
A 10% chance the girl could die on the streets pretty much guarantees she'll die within 10 days, no?
So raise a girl to 70 for 2 caps a day and then she dies?
Tried it, lost three girls quickly... not doing that again :)

BTW, once assigned to streets or garden how do you change assignments?
Yep. I agree. Should rework that street work. Idea was that you could hire guys to protect them but 10% for now could be too much. Will decrease needed reputation for jobs too. As for now. There is no way to change assigned job. Wil. Add that in one of the next releases

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Done for the next release
1673563740251.png

Solar panels won't add to the farm shop because feels that wouldn't be the right place for them. Will probably add shop in underground city and there you will be able to buy them as other "tech" items.

Reactions: Forgotted

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
It would be nice to know the beauty score of a girl on the wanted poster. Its seems that the bounty has nothing to do with beauty score.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
It would be nice to know the beauty score of a girl on the wanted poster. Its seems that the bounty has nothing to do with beauty score.
Yes, right now bounty value is just random number from 10 - 50 + your bountyReputation. I get your point of the view. I just don't know if bounty value should be depended on beauty, as who cares how good that girl looks. If she stabbed someone in the face and you need to find her, doesn't matter if she's a 2 or 10.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, right now bounty value is just random number from 10 - 50 + your bountyReputation. I get your point of the view. I just don't know if bounty value should be depended on beauty, as who cares how good that girl looks. If she stabbed someone in the face and you need to find her, doesn't matter if she's a 2 or 10.
How do you check your reputation?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How do you check your reputation?
Right now there is no way. I guess could think of a way how to naturally show reputation but right now the only point of it is additional bounty value. Idea was that there could be specific bounty events (maybe unique) if you get a lot better (better reputation), etc.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Also I noticed that when you win a fight, if you decide to kill your enemies sometimes the caps increase sometimes decrease. is there a reason behind this?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes