Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Sons will be too. While they grow idea was that you could hire other guys to protect your place or slaves working on street, etc. Not sure yet
Ah shucks. No female-only army of perverse daughters. :cry:

The 'no sons' was a joke, of course, you know. Love the idea of having guards for protecting both home and street whores.

cgaduck

Jul 5, 2018
Apologies if all these suggestions have already been raised;
Upgrading the house - Brothel
Gloryhole: adds caps-increase girls skill
Bedroom- increase sex skill
BDSM - " "
Capturing different types of slaves with other skills not just looks and age. Male, female, trans. They are attracting customers.
Obviously need to expand why you are making more caps...buy better more famous /popular slaves..Buy more lucrative brothels..

Just some thoughts.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Any change we can "change" our character? like mutations and such?

Would love to be able to risk eating something or making the wrong move and get forced transformed into a woman/trap or something.

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
I see that there is a patch to fix the saves. When I try to DL it I get raw html instead of a file. How do I save this? in what format?
Sorry

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I see that there is a patch to fix the saves. When I try to DL it I get raw html instead of a file. How do I save this? in what format?
Sorry
What you mean by raw html? Hotfix shouls be just .html file. Just put it in the game folder

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
I have some (kinda) similar idea for a game (open-world, post apocalyptic, management).....
But I guess the early bird gets the worm?....
What tool do you use? definitely will download it when I could.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have some (kinda) similar idea for a game (open-world, post apocalyptic, management).....
But I guess the early bird gets the worm?....
What tool do you use? definitely will download it when I could.
Who knows. Healthy competition is good tho. I am using twine with sugarcube

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
NEW UPDATE 0.06:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
Who knows. Healthy competition is good tho. I am using twine with sugarcube
After downloaded and played the game, I have different kinds of game in mind, but your game looks fun too!

My honest two cents? For someone who played hundreds(?) games like this, the overall layout and UI feels too bland and forgettable, you gotta make your game stands out.
It really feels you skimp your way out of the Intro, which has the most impactful first impression for the game, unless you want me to skimp through your text from the game, you could expand a thing or two from it, which I have some things in mind if you want my input.

Now, of course that's just my two cents and I'm not a all knowing game developer god my self so take my two cents at best with a ton of salt, it just I'm happened to stumble across your game and have some similar idea for a game.
I wish you and your game the very best.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
After downloaded and played the game, I have different kinds of game in mind, but your game looks fun too!

My honest two cents? For someone who played hundreds(?) games like this, the overall layout and UI feels too bland and forgettable, you gotta make your game stands out.
It really feels you skimp your way out of the Intro, which has the most impactful first impression for the game, unless you want me to skimp through your text from the game, you could expand a thing or two from it, which I have some things in mind if you want my input.

Now, of course that's just my two cents and I'm not a all knowing game developer god my self so take my two cents at best with a ton of salt, it just I'm happened to stumble across your game and have some similar idea for a game.
I wish you and your game the very best.
Agree that intro was a quick "add and done" as I am not into stories or writing overall. I best feel when I code something, not just add passages + texts. Intro will probably change as game develops further. Thanks!

Reactions: hehehehehe

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Can you see if an enemy has a knife so you can prioritize killing them first?

I'm still hoping to see the beauty/age stats of female bounties so you can make a decision whether to turn them in for the bounty or capture them for a slave and maybe sell later on the slave market.

Currently, it seems like there is no reason behind whether to kill/capture defeated enemies. Maybe there should be some good/evil stat that gets effected if you choose to mercy vs kill.

Other than that, I think this update is pretty solid but not a lot of new stuff.

Looking forward to being able to add gifs/scenes by the player.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

I'm still hoping to see the beauty/age stats of female bounties so you can make a decision whether to turn them in for the bounty or capture them for a slave and maybe sell later on the slave market.

Currently, it seems like there is no reason behind whether to kill/capture defeated enemies. Maybe there should be some good/evil stat that gets effected if you choose to mercy vs kill.

Other than that, I think this update is pretty solid but not a lot of new stuff.

Eh, thought I added beauty in bounties. Will write that down and add in the next release.
Actually there is already good/evil (godwill) stat, but it's hidden and I don't use it anywhere yet.
Long term idea was that people in locations could treat you differently because of those stats. Just an idea right now.

For now as game is very early still, I am more focusing on mehanics, so in term of story, don't expect much as I'll add it bare minimum just to introduce to new people/locations.

By adding gifs/scenes you mean for sex scenes? forest/basement/nightclub?

If so, I'll probably +/- soon finish Blair initial introduction, as from there you'll be able to fuck her with reusable "sex code". And that means by then there should be a way you could add custom scenes, for a specific girl (probably will recognize them by name)

And yes - you can see enemy inventory as you fight. I am still in early version of that tho, so knife, if I remember correctly, adds +30 strength.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

FYI - modding girls will be in next release. Coding is already done and tested.
tl;dr; - you'll need to add images to the correct folder and run node file once. (html game limitation that I can't just check if files exist)

Reactions: luerv

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
You call them perks, but a perk is a positive effect, If you are looking for something could use Debuff (as Popularized by MMORPGS) or even just status

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You call them perks, but a perk is a positive effect, If you are looking for something could use Debuff (as Popularized by MMORPGS) or even just status
Yeah, thought about that too, that perk probably wasn't the best choice. Will probably think another world. Not sure if "status" is the right one too tho

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When used, as in making a new cell or using a preg potion, the items in inventory are not reduced. Not a game-breaker per se, but it hands a huge cheat to players.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes