ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
When used, as in making a new cell or using a preg potion, the items in inventory are not reduced. Not a game-breaker per se, but it hands a huge cheat to players.
Will check out out. That part rewrited in the last moment a bit. Thought that re-tested that but probably missed something.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
When used, as in making a new cell or using a preg potion, the items in inventory are not reduced. Not a game-breaker per se, but it hands a huge cheat to players.
Eh, thought about bandage. Fixed potion not being reduced for next release. Thanks!

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
??? I do not understand this addition: New item: pregnancy position (terminates pregnancy). Is there a pregnancy system in place?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
??? I do not understand this addition: New item: pregnancy position (terminates pregnancy). Is there a pregnancy system in place?
I would say 40%. You can get girl pregnant, days show how long she's pregnant and you can terminate her pregnancy (There's some % that she could die from potion) but that's pretty much it.
In future will add birth (probably child/girl some % death also) and you'll be able to interact with them when they reach 18yo (or 16), for obvious reasons.

Not sure how much of you are into pregnancy sex, so who knows if will also add different pictures for sex scenes if girls are pregnant (For example more than 100 days).

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I would say 40%. You can get girl pregnant, days show how long she's pregnant and you can terminate her pregnancy (There's some % that she could die from potion) but that's pretty much it.
In future will add birth (probably child/girl some % death also) and you'll be able to interact with them when they reach 18yo (or 16), for obvious reasons.

Not sure how much of you are into pregnancy sex, so who knows if will also add different pictures for sex scenes if girls are pregnant (For example more than 100 days).
Cool. What would also be nice to add later on, are pregnancy tests that can be found in expedition. And also to come across women directly pregnant, it would explain that either they had it due to a rape or a companion died during the trip or by a bandit attack.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Cool. What would also be nice to add later on, are pregnancy tests that can be found in expedition. And also to come across women directly pregnant, it would explain that either they had it due to a rape or a companion died during the trip or by a bandit attack.
How would pregnancy tests work? If they won't us they, they still get pregnant. I don't see the point.
Yeah, about fiding woman that are already pregnant sounds good. Will totally implement that

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
How would pregnancy tests work? If they won't us they, they still get pregnant. I don't see the point.
Yeah, about fiding woman that are already pregnant sounds good. Will totally implement that
Basically the pregnancy test will be there for those who want to be a milk merchant. Basically a woman has more milk and more of it once she is pregnant. The fact that you can test if they are pregnant could make the player take care of other slaves instead of continuing to take care of them. I would also like to point out a bug, when you see a woman to capture and you want to rape her nothing happens and you get the following message: Double-click this passage to edit it.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: Cheroky

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Basically the pregnancy test will be there for those who want to be a milk merchant. Basically a woman has more milk and more of it once she is pregnant. The fact that you can test if they are pregnant could make the player take care of other slaves instead of continuing to take care of them. I would also like to point out a bug, when you see a woman to capture and you want to rape her nothing happens and you get the following message: Double-click this passage to edit it.

Translated with (free version)
Oh, got it.
Thanks for bug report. Found it. You don't have enough strength to capture her so you're forwarding to her escape passage but I guess I forgot to finish it. Thanks. Will be fixed in next release

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Oh, got it.
Thanks for bug report. Found it. You don't have enough strength to capture her so you're forwarding to her escape passage but I guess I forgot to finish it. Thanks. Will be fixed in next release
The bug is very simple to reproduce, at the time of the expedition when you come across a woman and you have the choice to either talk to her, rape her or capture her. When you choose to rape, you get this message. No image in the frame just the message.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The bug is very simple to reproduce, at the time of the expedition when you come across a woman and you have the choice to either talk to her, rape her or capture her. When you choose to rape, you get this message. No image in the frame just the message.
Yep. Found it already. Working on it. Thanks!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Saved to disk from v05a. Downloaded v06. Loaded save from disk.
Milking my slave produces the following

Name: CassideeAge: 26
Beauty score: 59Relationship: 99

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
You managed to milk one bottle

Error: macro <</i>> does not exist

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Saved to disk from v05a. Downloaded v06. Loaded save from disk.
Milking my slave produces the following

Name: CassideeAge: 26
Beauty score: 59Relationship: 99

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
You managed to milk one bottle

Error: macro <</i>> does not exist
Thanks! Fixed and will be in next release.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
... you'll be able to interact with them when they reach 18yo (or 16), for obvious reasons.

Sixteen-year-old sounds perfect (saves 2 years of game time and ;) ;)). I love prego sex, so I'm in. :cool:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Any suggestions for websafe font? Didnt bother to check any out as I mainly focus on mehanics, not look
I think i'd just keep the default font used by the rest of the game -- the buttons stand out well enough with their background coloring.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes