Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Where do you see that error? Loaded your save, went to nursery but don't see any children with that error in latest patch
Kennedy is my daughter who has the error. After loading 29a, I loaded a save. Error was still present.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Are you going to add another option to Negan's request for 4 blond companions for 15 gas? Do not want to give them away like that?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I don't see such children. Is save before childbirth? If so, try 0.29b. Or maybe you gave wrong save?
Kennedy is in the guest house and preggo. She is still showing signs of the error. As you will see, it will not be long till I have another girl to test your fix. ;)

BTW, I'm doing the online version, so I was playing on 29b. Sorry if I said 29a. Doing a few things such as working on Daz3D for my game, playing Between Two Worlds, your game, etc. :oops:

Reactions: ttyrke

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Here is a modified version I've done for myself waiting to see how ttyrke will modify the gameplay to be like it's described in the first page (not story-drived).

It's FULLY oriented for a FULL slaver gameplay. I'm a Slaver, my job is to enslave people and manage them to work for me, not to collect wood or food. I works only with human meet and money, and money, and money...

BE CAREFULL: this can break some quests, I did not test so use this at your own risk and it's better to start a new game.

• Dumbbell, Solar panel and Plastic are sold by Vincent but the price is high.
  • Workbench list is reordonned, one shot crafts after the others
  • Gate can be constructed as soon as you've built the guesthouse
  • Other buildings can be built as soon as you've built the gate
  • The lab is unchanged and need quest and so to wait a very long 200 day period

Good game

I'll try to add soon a better performance for the pad, something like +5 sub when used by the player or mistress in the basement, and +10 sub when using during night by the mistress doing it job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabenze

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Here is a modified version I've done for myself waiting to see how ttyrke will modify the gameplay to be like it's described in the first page (not story-drived).

It's FULLY oriented for a FULL slaver gameplay. I'm a Slaver, my job is to enslave people and manage them to work for me, not to collect wood or food.

BE CAREFULL: this can break some quests, I did not test so use this at your own risk and it's better to start a new game.

• Dumbbell, Solar panel and Plastic are sold by Vincent but the price is high.
  • Workbench list is reordonned, one shot crafts after the others
  • Gate can be constructed as soon as you've built the guesthouse
  • Other buildings can be built as soon as you've built the gate
  • The lab is unchanged and need quest and so to wait a very long 200 day period

Good game

I'll try to add soon a better performance for the pad, something like +5 sub when used by the player or mistress in the basement, and +10 sub when using during night by the mistress doing it job.
What exactly you have modified there? If you are familiar with github, game is opensource:
You can create your own changes and request a pull request. I'll check them out and I might pull them in base game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I'm not familiar with team management tools (before to be retired I was a project manager so I know how it works but I delegated the work :p).

I mainly modified the shop lists and the workbench list, feel free to use any modified code. The only doubt I have is the interactions with Blair quests but I really don't care, while I can't enslave her and have multiple wives :D

Edit: the next modifications I'll add for my own gameplay will be :
  1. Increasing the pad performance for submission
  2. Increasing the performance of the misstres
  3. Increasing a little the beauty of wild NPCs (a little +10 to have a chance to sometimes have a 80+ one without farming the nightclub)
  4. Increasing the sell price of the slaves (x1.5 or x2 I think, it's the core of my gameplay, to make money)

So only very little and easy modifications oriented for a slaver gameplay.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm not familiar with team management tools (before to be retired I was a project manager so I know how it works but I delegated the work :p).

I mainly modified the shop lists and the workbench list, feel free to use any modified code. The only doubt I have is the interactions with Blair quests but I really don't care, while I can't enslave her and have multiple wives :D
I am just asking that because it's almost impossible to "get out" of the built .html file only your changes.
I would need to export .html file into .tw files BUT that still doesn't mean I would see only your changes. Pain in the ass :D

That's why I asked about specific changes

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Bah, next time use a real development langage :D

More seriously I'll document more my next changes ;)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Second wave trying to ameliorate the pure slaver gameplay :
  1. Generic NPCs have a slighty chance for a beauty greater than 80
  2. When enslaving, at first visit in basement, slaves receive a +20 submission (Roleplay: chock of enslavement + chock of beting beaten for the first time)
  3. Player using paddle give +4 sub (I'm the master after all!!!)
  4. Mistress using paddle in basement while player is here give +4 sub (motivation of the mistress when player is here)
  5. Slave beaten by mistress during night receive a +10 sub (I trained a mistress, she must be useful)
  6. Selling a slave at in the market slaves center gives, adding to the slave value, a fixed +10caps + 1/5 of the player reputation (tip for a good customer)
  7. Slaves will gain between 0 and 2 locked traits (because if normal traits are random there is no gameplay/roleplay reason that the number of locked ones would be fixed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good slavery.

Last edited:

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
Yes it's possible. I turned a man hater into a cock loving nympho, so yup it's possible.

It's also kinda weird you can turn a male slave (that is not gay) into a guest by raping him into high submission numbers and then fucking him until relationship is high enough to move him to guest house.

I understand that you can corrupt a guy so that he likes to get fucked by another guy even though he is straight. But the above wont ever make someone your friend, while with a straight woman it is more logical.

But I kept quiet about it, because I haven't thought up a better way of handling this bit. There are other ways, such as giving him a girl and gifts etc, but that will take way way longer.

Also, there should be an option where you can still offer a slave to (male) guests. Males now all go without any fucking possibility after being moved to the guest house. This besides planned future upgrade where they be fucking about in the guest house.

Another suggestion I was thinking of is "dedicating" a slave to a male guest and he now "owns" her, being able to fuck her whenever (maybe random events can be attached to this as well), take her with him on a leash (similar to what we see in an event) and all sorts of other random things that can happen due to that addition.
This now also starts to make more sense as MC can take slaves with him as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes