ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
No, it's why i precised in my post They often have no result at all (not a question of percentage) ...". Bref.

Bug? : the automation remove dumbbell on a slave having less tha 30 strength?

View attachment 3238519
As far as I know dumbbell automatization isn't specifically implemented to might be that code overlaps somehow.
(dumbbell automatization will be in 0.30)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The code that would increment strenght is in 0.29b
Code:
        // dumbbell
        <<if setup.npcInventoryHas($guests[_guestI], 'dumbbell') && $guests[_guestI].strength < 30>>
            <<set $guests[_guestI].strength++>>
        <</if>>
but you are right the dumbbell is removed at night because no specific code exclude it explicitly from the list items to remove.

Come on 0.30 :)

Note that unchecking all in the automation setup solve the problem and make the dumbbell active so it's not blocking.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The code that would increment strenght is in 0.29b
Code:
        // dumbbell
        <<if setup.npcInventoryHas($guests[_guestI], 'dumbbell') && $guests[_guestI].strength < 30>>
            <<set $guests[_guestI].strength++>>
        <</if>>
but you are right the dumbbell is removed at night because no specific code exclude it explicitly from the list items to remove.

Code is already added (also visible on github)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
This game is shaping up quite good, last time I was here on my last holidays the dev was taking suggestions and so far for the few of us who love and prefer the text base rng style, this is a breath of fresh air... not bad.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
There is a major bug in automatisation system : if any rule is checked all rules are applied

Test: unchek all but streetworker or buttplug rotation ----> all rules concerning add/remove job tools are applyed for all jobs

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
There is a major bug in automatisation system : if any rule is checked all rules are applied

Test: unchek all but streetworker or buttplug rotation ----> all rules concerning add/remove job tools are applyed for all jobs
hmm odd that one didnt happen during my testing

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
You can also create an all male only harem people to manage in your house right ? And you can also have a male on male relationship in this game right? And how to access the gay path of the game

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You can also create an all male only harem people to manage in your house right ? And you can also have a male on male relationship in this game right? And how to access the gay path of the game
I myself don't focus on gay content. If someone contributes that code, I put that into the game.
As for if it's only available to create a male harem - I think yes, well mistress only accepts female but without that I think yes.
(All story related events are straight tho)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
In my way to become a pure slaver I added this in my current version :
  • New high level job: Slaves Hunter ***
  • New item: binocular (can be bought at farm and craftable) - note miss an icon

*** :
  • Must be a man with strength higher than 40 and submission higher than 90
  • Must have a knife and a rope. Binocular is an option
  • Have 40% chance to catch a slave during the night, plus a bonus of 10% is str>60, plus a bonus of 20% if str>80 (cumulative)
  • As soon as str>50 have a chance to capture 2 slaves at once (if enough empty cells)
  • With a binocular in inventory he can choose slaves from far and have 30% to catch a pure beauty (beauty between 80 and 90)
Note : automation of items is not managed, I let this part to devs more easy than me with javascript

Changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the complete version if some want to test.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
So, I have a couple idea for the game. Since the revolver (which its stock image are probably Colt Phyton) use 38 Specials, how about introducing heavy-armored bullet-resistance/ near bulletproof enemies with higher health than regular enemies and can tank 45-70 percent damage from 38. ( Knife deal standard damage just like on regular enemies.) The only insta-kill the heavies are 357 Magnum which basically can be fired in the same revolver. Make 357 harder to find in game (like police car event which 30 to 40 percent probality to get it alongside standard 38 or gasmask.) Or make it pricier to buy from probaly future-faction related to military or something.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If this is done, you may also inplement the use of revolvers on companions and the craft of bullets packs to balance.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
Just a question, does giving a knife to slave or guest give them a higher chance of probality from getting killed if they are assigned to scavenging or prostitutions?

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023

Note that unchecking all in the automation setup solve the problem and make the dumbbell active so it's not blocking.
Automation: One of the intentions was to give each NPC a "toolbox", adding and removing tools as necessary. And dumbbell wasn't part of any tooolbox o_O so it was removed at nights. Fixed in code and coming in 0.30.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
If this is done, you may also inplement the use of revolvers on companions and the craft of bullets packs to balance.
Better if said companion are given order to fire on selected enemy rather than firing randomly because at least I want to capture women enemies and resold them as slave rather than killing them.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Automation: One of the intentions was to give each NPC a "toolbox", adding and removing tools as necessary. And dumbbell wasn't part of any tooolbox o_O so it was removed at nights. Fixed in code and coming in 0.30.
Ideally the automation would only take care of items declared as job tools and ignore any other item.

Else it create problems, mainly for example you can't have any optional job tools (non mandatory items but increasing performance if present, I had the problem with the binocular for my slaves hunter).

I'll have the same problem if I want to add an optional whip to the mistress job, increasing submission of slaves.

It would also solve the problem of the dumbbell which would be ignored, because declaring it as a job tool even if it is not is an error and will conduct later to dumb code the more the game advance.

Last edited:

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Ideally the automation would only take care of items declared as job tools and ignore any other item.

Else it create problems, mainly for example you can't have any optional job tools (non mandatory items but increasing performance if present, I had the problem with the binocular for my slaves hunter).

I'll have the same problem if I want to add an optional whip to the mistress job, increasing submission of slaves.
The automation rules might need a little tweaking. Will possible do that later when brain works....

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes