ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is there going to be another way of completing the Negan mission, instead of handing over the 4 guests? Here is hoping!

On the sleep screen, "pregnant" should be highlighted, and "You are NOT the father" should be highlighted in red.
As for other way to finish that mission - doubt, BUT there will be other ways to unlock sanctuary, otherwises if MC declines Dom protection it stays locked

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
As for other way to finish that mission - doubt, BUT there will be other ways to unlock sanctuary, otherwises if MC declines Dom protection it stays locked
I went to see Negan, and he is waiting for me to deliver the 4 slaves, though he will be waiting a LOOONG time. So, I can get to the shop at Sanctuary. Don't know what else Sanctuary has, though.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Name: YaquelinAge: 0Beauty score: 99Relationship: 0
Submission: 7
Traits:
Anal slut
Skills: none

Corruption: 33
Drunkenness: sober
Orgasms: 0
Creampies: 0
Orientation: straight
Anal: 17
Eyes: light hazel
Birthday: 7 Jan

Anal : 17 ? :ROFLMAO:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Name: YaquelinAge: 0Beauty score: 99Relationship: 0
Submission: 7
Traits:
Anal slut
Skills: none

Corruption: 33
Drunkenness: sober
Orgasms: 0
Creampies: 0
Orientation: straight
Anal: 17
Eyes: light hazel
Birthday: 7 Jan

Anal : 17 ? :ROFLMAO:
In 0.31 already made changes that NPC's not reached 18yo will hide all stats.
As for instant anal: 17. Can look at in different ways, one would be plain "how much sex has done", other would be "how loose is her asshole" :D
So not 100% related just to anal sex as act.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Could you place a way of switching all of the Hard work? to Enough rest! in groups such as ":) Happy Slaves". To many whores at times. :ROFLMAO:
I'm glad someone is using my little additions to the game. :cool:

A manual switch for each group? That can be done. I will look into it! But I make no promises whatsoever when I do it.

For now there is only a automated rule for very sad street workers :cautious:

Reactions: ttyrke

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
Yes the game made 2 clones
and a small forge to make melle weapons and coking pots

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Damn you, ttyrke!!! You and your growth potion! I have two 17-year-olds and two 16-year-olds! :LOL: Not going to waste a growth potion, instead, I'm going to let them grow up naturally. ;)

EDIT: I have 20 babies and one 10-year-old, presently.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Damn you, ttyrke!!! You and your growth potion! I have two 17-year-olds and two 16-year-olds! :LOL: Not going to waste a growth potion, instead, I'm going to let them grow up naturally. ;)

EDIT: I have 20 babies and one 10-year-old, presently.
I have in backlog task to give a chance to MC choose how much he wants children to grow. Didn't though it's important so postponed it :D maybe will add small event with Laura and give you that chance in 0.32

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Giving Laura the ability to mass produce the growth potion after so many successful productions would be super coooool! Something like, after 20+ potions are made, the production gets a boost from 5 days to 2-3? :D I mean, Laura has 50 samples of my baby juice, after all. :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes