Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
BTW, the Riley Reid mod, do I place the Riley Reid dir in the MOD dir? Or the Action.js and dir? I've placed the RR dir. Haven't tested it yet. My first male guest was born a couple of days ago, after all. ;)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
BTW, the Riley Reid mod, do I place the Riley Reid dir in the MOD dir? Or the Action.js and dir? I've placed the RR dir. Haven't tested it yet. My first male guest was born a couple of days ago, after all. ;)
There should be instructions in the mod zip file, BUT

1. Download file
  2. Put into /mods/ folder
  3. Enable in game (checkbox)
  4. Rename NPC to "Riley Reid"

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Oh! I think I understand. Place the zip file in the MOD folder?
Nevermind. I placed the zip file and deleted the Riley Reid folder, then got an error when clicking on MODs button on the left panel. Deleted the zip file and replaced the folder. That cleared up the problem.

Reactions: ttyrke

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Not sure m
There are four girls in this pic, not three. ;)
View attachment 3317438

Could you place a way of switching all of the Hard work? to Enough rest! in groups such as ":) Happy Slaves". To many whores at times. :ROFLMAO:
Did my description above get my message across to you guys? Here is the latest Settlement Management Street Workers screen:
Untitled.png
See my problem? Yes, I can click each and every worker so they can take a day to rest, but I'd rather click on one button to change all the workers.

If it is a difficult workaround, don't worry. I'll deal. :cool:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Dropped by your SS page, but no link to v0.31a. Could you supply a link here? Thx.
Oh, 0.31a is not released yet. I usually wait 24hours before I release a patch as I that time some bug reports comes in. I will post 0.31a in discord and maybe update thread here too, without promotion

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Not sure m

Did my description above get my message across to you guys? Here is the latest Settlement Management Street Workers screen:
View attachment 3320324
See my problem? Yes, I can click each and every worker so they can take a day to rest, but I'd rather click on one button to change all the workers.

If it is a difficult workaround, don't worry. I'll deal. :cool:
Development for 0.31 was already in the end so didn't wanted to rush and put something in there. Will add to backlog for 0.33

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
First, if I recall correctly, Anal Slut is a learnable trait. Could not locate the post telling what the criteria are for this to occur, though, I believe Blair has surpassed it:

Name: BlairAge: 19 Beauty score: 90 Relationship: 100 Strength: 11
Submission: 35
Traits: Deepthroat
Skills: none

Corruption: 100
Drunkenness: sober
Orgasms: 17
Creampies: 7
Orientation: straight
Anal: 481
Eyes: dark brown
Birthday: 1 May
Pregnancy: 194 days
Second, I have a new kink for the game if you like. When fucking someone in the ass, then cum in their mouth, the Cum in mouth option should have something like Cum in mouth (ATM), which should boost Corruption by 1, and should be learnable for ATM Slut where the slut will cum when they receive ATM.

God, I luv hypomania!!! :cool:

Reactions: ttyrke

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
First, if I recall correctly, Anal Slut is a learnable trait. Could not locate the post telling what the criteria are for this to occur, though,
IIRC:
- Anal Slut must not be an Unavailable Trait.
- Anal Slut after 100 FuckAss (FingerAss & cumshots do not count).
- "Anal" statistic is FingerAss+FuckAss.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Why post the mods in the online version if you haven't installed them to be Used???
Not trying to be rude just don't understand. I will play online until you complete the game because I actually really like even with the grind.
So congrats it's a great game just would like to use the mod if it's listed to be activated it should be installed on the server right?

Thanks for all your effort

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Why post the mods in the online version if you haven't installed them to be Used???
Not trying to be rude just don't understand. I will play online until you complete the game because I actually really like even with the grind.
So congrats it's a great game just would like to use the mod if it's listed to be activated it should be installed on the server right?

Thanks for all your effort
Yes. I agree. Not all BUT my mods I will probably add on server too, so you can play them too

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes