DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I do not understand what happened or why after Dom event with Mother and two daughters, i saved them and take them as guests, and told Dom they run away, and wait a few days (already more than 20 days i think) no new progress on Dom quest..

P.S. Started New Game from ver. 0.31a

Well i think at exactly 20 days it appears. A few all right... a few weeks that is...

Between each event is 20 days?:eek: or about 2 weeks..

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
So when you ready ti give gasoline to Isabelle at the same page is telling you you have 10 canisters. and at the same time there is mentioned 15 canisters.

Last edited:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
ttyrke
An error on the Negan quest 2, when you give him the 4 girls. (name="Negan - fuel slaves")
To be OK, the _girls[] has to sorted in inverse since you rearrange the list (slaves or guests) after each girl deleted.

For exemple ["slave:7,slave:4,slave:3,slave:0"]:
You delete the 7, rearrange the slaves list, the 4 will still be the 4 in the slaves list and still match the _girls[] list.. and so and so... that's OK.

If you have ["slave:0,slave:3,slave:4,slave:7"]:
You delete the 0, rearrange the slaves list, the 3 will become the 2 in the slaves list, but will stay 3 in the _girls list: No match anymore and another slave than the good one will be deleted on the next round.

Good luck to understand what I mean, even I understand less now that I (tried to) explained it:LOL:

edit:
I just tried to add a sort.reverse in the "Negan - fuel slaves" passage, it seems to work:
JavaScript:
set _girls = setup.neganQuest2HaveGirls()
run _girls.sort().reverse()    /* surely ugly, but it works */
companionRemove _girls[0]
companionRemove _girls[1]

Last edited:

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
There is a button in save load menu to save as file and load save as file. Save it somewhere when you can find it easy
If playing online create a game folder in your games directory then create a save file in the game folder and save to that file.....

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke
An error on the Negan quest 2, when you give him the 4 girls. (name="Negan - fuel slaves")
To be OK, the _girls[] has to sorted in inverse since you rearrange the list (slaves or guests) after each girl deleted.

For exemple ["slave:7,slave:4,slave:3,slave:0"]:
You delete the 7, rearrange the slaves list, the 4 will still be the 4 in the slaves list and still match the _girls[] list.. and so and so... that's OK.

If you have ["slave:0,slave:3,slave:4,slave:7"]:
You delete the 0, rearrange the slaves list, the 3 will become the 2 in the slaves list, but will stay 3 in the _girls list: No match anymore and another slave than the good one will be deleted on the next round.

Good luck to understand what I mean, even I understand less now that I (tried to) explained it:LOL:

edit:
I just tried to add a sort.reverse in the "Negan - fuel slaves" passage, it seems to work:
JavaScript:
set _girls = setup.neganQuest2HaveGirls()
run _girls.sort().reverse()    /* surely ugly, but it works */
companionRemove _girls[0]
companionRemove _girls[1]
Understood and already fixed for 0.32. Thanks! I was too lazy, so instead of reversing I copy/pasted 4 times get (as it was before), so after reach removal it grabs companion list again (with already rearanged keys)

Reactions: HS1990 and Rafa8946

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
self modded version with 1000 energy and hunger
cheat menu adds 1000 to stats instead of 1s
no offense but are you sure you made it 1000 energy? after 4 expeditions im nearly out of energy with your self made cheat but everything else works fine and good job on it makes it much easier

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
and the concret can be ricycle at 2000 CELº , to expand the cabin , made a clinic or made strong wall's

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
OK I used a fertility potion for 10 days in a row and focused on one 18 year old chick. Banged her till energy ran dry took a shower and a nap and resumed every day. Nothing.
I'm glad it's working for some folks but pregnancy is borked for some of us.
I even used cheats to fast track a new game.
Oh well good game aside from that.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I know why mine get deleted I have my browser set to clear cookies and cache whenever I close it that's why I know to save like I said

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes