Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Bedroom -> Settlement management -> give day off. There you can see happiness of the slaves/guests who work on street. Give them a day off to increase their happiness.
About the Uninvited Couple will there eventually be an option to buy the girl?
The way I see it if the guy is willing to let you fuck her he's willing to sell her off for a few cans of food.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
- Males can now be assigned as mistress too.

how do I do that? The option does not appear to me or to the guests or slaves.

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
Great game just discovered it. I did a search on this thread and didn't see an answer to my question.
I have 3 slaves now turned guests who are at 100 relation. I've had my dude nailing them constantly to try and make babies.
When I look at their character sheet I do not see anything indicating a pregnant status.
I will say I encountered a wandering chick who was pregnant so that's what I've been looking for.
Many days have passed and I'm hoping my MC isn't shooting blanks lol.
Any hints or tips would be appreciated!
fertile potion

Reactions: Xythurr

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
for those asking for incest you can change any slave or guests name at any time but if you want to RP remember that one of your grandfathers died in the bunker right before you desided wather you were a cannable or not. so dont make a grampa bill and granpa ted at the same time, I do not remember if the rest of the family was mentioned at the begining or not but your MC might have 30 sisters he can find

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Haven't played in a few days, is it possible to sale male slaves yet or is that not going to happen. Just curious

Reactions: Tittsort

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Note that with the new function takes into account age :
"New age based pregnancy chance formula: 18-24 = 24%, 25-39 = 16%, 40-59 = 8%; breeder x2 + fertility potion x2."
So the only cases where you get almost 100% is when the girl is between 18 and 24, she's a breeder and mc takes the fertility potion.

agebase %% with breeder or fertility% with breeder and fertility
18-24244896
25-39163264
40-5981632
60+000

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
If you have access to the Slave Market you should be able to. I've sold few of them.
Only times I tried it I couldn't select male slaves maybe I had done something wrong or it was a glitch I'll check next Time I play...

Just got frustrated after making my Riley then having to throw her out because of the errors LOL

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Only times I tried it I couldn't select male slaves maybe I had done something wrong or it was a glitch I'll check next Time I play...

Just got frustrated after making my Riley then having to throw her out because of the errors LOL
Do you have the current version 31 or 31a as that is the version you need.
As for the Riley mod some decompression tools sometimes create a duplicate folder make sure there isn't a Riley Reid folder inside another Riley Reid folder.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes