fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
plss help

Error: cannot execute widget <<actionImageOutput>>: unable to parse macro argument expression "setup.ImagePath+'actions/transfemale_on_female/default/'+_sexActions[_index]+'/'+ either(setup.actions['transfemale_on_female']['default'][_sexActions[_index]])": Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'default')

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yes. If you decide to give horse away, there is chance that horse trader visits your settlement and asks if you want to buy a horse
Regarding Vincent is there way to slow the relationship gain back down. I bought an axe and three ropes to make a bow and end with 20 relationship points seems a little rushed to me since I was only 15 days in.
Before it took longer about 40-45 days to get to that point, which makes more sense to me anyway especially if he is going to entrust his daughter to you.
I usually like to get the guest house, greenhouse and hot shower taken care of before having to deal with Blair. And yes I tend to start over with every new version to see if I can do better.

Also one other thing I noticed you can turn slaves into guests before you have the guest house built.

Reactions: ttyrke

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Has anything changed with the companions? They no longer participate in the fights. Are there any new requirements?

Edit:
I just found the reason in the changelog.
"Slaves as companions. (Do not help you in battle and will try to escape in the future if they submit)"
Do they have to move to the guest house first?

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Regarding Vincent is there way to slow the relationship gain back down. I bought an axe and three ropes to make a bow and end with 20 relationship points seems a little rushed to me since I was only 15 days in.
Before it took longer about 40-45 days to get to that point, which makes more sense to me anyway especially if he is going to entrust his daughter to you.
I usually like to get the guest house, greenhouse and hot shower taken care of before having to deal with Blair. And yes I tend to start over with every new version to see if I can do better.

Also one other thing I noticed you can turn slaves into guests before you have the guest house built.
Yep. Will limit relationship increase per buy.

kavclay

May 30, 2022
Will the action pack be updated for .31? Also, should I hold off on adding the Riley Reid modpack until I have actually purchased a slave, or is adding it in the beginning fine?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Will the action pack be updated for .31? Also, should I hold off on adding the Riley Reid modpack until I have actually purchased a slave, or is adding it in the beginning fine?
You can rename any npc at any time to "Riley Reid" and that npc sex scenes will use mod images

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
The trait "anal slut" does not bring any advantages. The trait should rather bring extra pleasure for the person.
I would like to see more involvement of the male slaves/guests.
For example, you could let them join the evening party for a bit of double penetration action. Simply put, more optional sharing options for those who want it.

Reactions: ttyrke

kOMICA

Oct 31, 2016
The trait "anal slut" does not bring any advantages. The trait should rather bring extra pleasure for the person.
I would like to see more involvement of the male slaves/guests.
For example, you could let them join the evening party for a bit of double penetration action. Simply put, more optional sharing options for those who want it.
Early on (while he/she is not corrupt), you can do anal with this person without forcing him/her to do it. It helps corrupting that person quickly without trashing your relationship.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have just discovered a new scene in the guest house where 2 guests have sex and I was looking forward to a nice 3some. Unfortunately I can only masturbate, watch or interrupt the scene. Why the hell can't I join in?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Great game just discovered it. I did a search on this thread and didn't see an answer to my question.
I have 3 slaves now turned guests who are at 100 relation. I've had my dude nailing them constantly to try and make babies.
When I look at their character sheet I do not see anything indicating a pregnant status.
I will say I encountered a wandering chick who was pregnant so that's what I've been looking for.
Many days have passed and I'm hoping my MC isn't shooting blanks lol.
Any hints or tips would be appreciated!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Great game just discovered it. I did a search on this thread and didn't see an answer to my question.
I have 3 slaves now turned guests who are at 100 relation. I've had my dude nailing them constantly to try and make babies.
When I look at their character sheet I do not see anything indicating a pregnant status.
I will say I encountered a wandering chick who was pregnant so that's what I've been looking for.
Many days have passed and I'm hoping my MC isn't shooting blanks lol.
Any hints or tips would be appreciated!
sometimes it takes about 7-8 days before the guest/slave will say she is preggers and it will be in the notes when you wake in the mornings

Reactions: Xythurr
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes