Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
A "trans-woman" is biologically male.
I want to preface this with, this is really not the place for this type of discussion.

Not necessarily. At a basal level most recognize XX and XY as being defining traits of fe/male. Key word though is basal. Firstly, all mammals start life as female. Secondly, while 'X' and 'Y' are definite components of male and female they are far from being the only components.

Many lines of chemical sequences follow all to establish everything from bone structure to whether your ovaries drop into testicles. At any point during development sequences that were supposed to shut down or switch could fail. This would result in the chemical makeup of the neural system and chemical production to be at odds with your physical body. Simply put, you are wired for the opposite sex of your body.

And biology tells most of us that males dont get pregnant.
Only on strictly human basis. Then again, we all started as females. Furthermore, we are one genetic sequence flip away from a micro-genetic revolution. One line. Then we produce our own vitamin C and never have scurvy again. How many lines for us to reproduce asexually?

Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
In most cases the game strives for a certain level of realism by default.
While we don't have mutants, aliens and magic, that is not going to happen.
It is way late for me, so full warning of incoming pedantry.

Any change in information is technically a mutation. Ergo, we are all mutants. Even simplistic things such as solar radiation can change our genetic code.

/Pedantic rant off.
Going to bed now.

PS. Don't get me started on magic. Something about advanced technology being magic in the eyes of the unversed. Lame humour I know.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Out of interest has another way to get the player a horse been added yet?
Yes. If you decide to give horse away, there is chance that horse trader visits your settlement and asks if you want to buy a horse

Reactions: Syliar
Jul 12, 2020
Download seem only to be the HTML file, so new downloads won't have anything complete. (gofile-mega-pixeldrain & workupload. can't check the other one nothing happens for me after countdown)
Can't seem to find the mod pack either, just the instruction how to make it

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes