Klamar

Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, best would be "live" save from that exact moment when you can't do it. Tried and couldn't reproduce in my own save
Finally I have a VIP order again and two slaves who meet the requirements, except for the eye color of one of them.
It doesn't allow me to sell the one that meets the requirements, even if I delete one of the = signs. I don't know why he left me the other time.

Reactions: ttyrke

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
0.31 release (tech update):

Changelog:

0.31a patch:

Fixes:
- Throw out guest/slave created companion list error.
- Family tree popup not showing
- Females couldn't get pregnant from MC
- Base attack fight error if had guards assigned
- Npc on NPC events. Male on female and trans on female. Will take female virginity.
- Journal fix for Rodger faith quest.
- Condom was removed from street workers by automatization.

Features:
- Event [Guesthouse] - Transfemale on female fun (contr. decker-666)
- Riley Reid mod available also in official website (Apocalyptic World) (Don't need to download)
- Decreased chance of guest house npc on npc events from 10% to 5% (will later add option to MC allow or not relationship between other npcs)
- Mistress fuck. Slaves with submision 100 won't take happiness or relationship penalty.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Finally I have a VIP order again and two slaves who meet the requirements, except for the eye color of one of them.
It doesn't allow me to sell the one that meets the requirements, even if I delete one of the = signs. I don't know why he left me the other time.
Look like you have manually tried to change hair color of Selina.
In your save file hair color is as array `['black']` instead of just string.
If you replace it with correct string

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[5].hair = 'black'
and remove eye check, it works.

P.S. In 0.31b I'll remove eye color requirement as feels that it might be a bit hardcore.

1706993071661.png

Reactions: Klamar

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
I have a question
Why can't I make a trans woman mistress?
It would have been cool :))
Because:
1) I did not finish collecting images for transfemales "training" males, female and other transfemales.
2) The game tends to follow the rule to activate stuff only if you have pictures to go with it.

Maybe one day, be patient (or make a collection of vids / gifs)

WarLedy

May 9, 2019
And how to get access to trannies, it seems that earlier it was said about some event in a bar, but from 50 days to 81 it did not appear? Although I got a scene with the bartender.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
And how to get access to trannies, it seems that earlier it was said about some event in a bar, but from 50 days to 81 it did not appear? Although I got a scene with the bartender.
in the nightclub not the bar choose enjoy drink then you will get a stripper event a threeway event or a trans will approach you

• Hey there
Reactions: WarLedy

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Reputation must be at least 30, then 20% chance it happens.
Note that too high rep can then activates the stripper event instead.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Error: <<companionList>>: errors within widget code (Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "title": State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "title": State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined)<<companionList>>

it's the Riley Reid char I threw her out didn't fix anything

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes