TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I've added so many images to my version of the game I'm almost worried about transferring them to this new version.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Could you possibly make a "pass day" button or something like that? I get through some of the content pretty fast and having to wait until day 200 or something to see and event when I've finished everything else by day 65 is pretty annoying.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
sometimes it takes about 7-8 days before the guest/slave will say she is preggers and it will be in the notes when you wake in the mornings
It's been many days and I haven't seen a message. Do they not get pregnant is assigned to a job?
And will the preggers status show on their char info?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I found mod, but the only issue I had was when interrupt guard sex with certain characters, you can't undo join companions. It's strange function that occurred that causes panel errors.
May want to put instead when you interrupt sex encounter to put female NPC to dungeon.
Guard on duty.
No companion hook up because that what happens. Only way I found undo it was lucky not throw out HTML file 30 which made see what happened.

Marking girls who can't have sex with other ppl is another must.

Currently, there is no image file of condoms.

Other bothers me is there actual dump or compost pile?

Glowing mushroom farm is a must.

Other is, girls aren't hunting wolf pelts unless their STR is high. Currently, some women are at 15: I haven't seen any hunter chicks I could find in woods.

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
self modded version with 1000 energy and hunger
cheat menu adds 1000 to stats instead of 1s
very good, i do understand its easy to edit its html, the only thing that need to be edited again is the time pass,

i think its
addhours,addmins and just turn them all to 0 except for waiting event command

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
So this is just another grindfest, eh? Doesn't seem to be worth even playing, much less paying for it
Bedroom -> Settlement management -> give day off. There you can see happiness of the slaves/guests who work on street. Give them a day off to increase their happiness.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.31a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I found random event while exploring totally forget where to find that underground city after old man suggest me and found event where girl hook up and next one is in the cage with bottom visible soo i free them dramatically there and she free! i toldl them to suck but that does not remove my 100 horny soo i leave. I think that should at least remove horny

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes