Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
Pregnancy is definitely broken. Just to be sure I first tried cheating infinite energy and 100 fertility potions, then proceeded to fill the pussies of 20 women from age 18-25 several times. Not a single pregnancy.

Then I looked in the code and found the line where fertility potion is supposed to double the chance and changed it to give 100% chance every time, did the creampies in everyone again - and no pregnancies.

Also if you have a guard and 4 companions when your base gets attacked the game breaks (probably because you can't have 5 defenders).

Reactions: Xythurr

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
I had zero companions when the base attack happened and it still broke. If you keep refreshing you can get thru it. Pregnancy is also broken for me as well.

Reactions: Xythurr

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
warning - save before to go and give Negan 4 blondes, sometimes he takes only 2, but suprise, suprise - he takes over 2
from you basement. (not even blondes)

Sorry my engrish

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Pregnancy is definitely broken. Just to be sure I first tried cheating infinite energy and 100 fertility potions, then proceeded to fill the pussies of 20 women from age 18-25 several times. Not a single pregnancy.

Then I looked in the code and found the line where fertility potion is supposed to double the chance and changed it to give 100% chance every time, did the creampies in everyone again - and no pregnancies.

Also if you have a guard and 4 companions when your base gets attacked the game breaks (probably because you can't have 5 defenders).
I have 6 companions and 4 guards and all of them listed in defence and no crash of the game..

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

one fertility potion and three creampiese do the trick for me atleast. all girls are pregnant. and also there is breeder trait which you can add to the girl via doctor at your base.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
warning - save before to go and give Negan 4 blondes, sometimes he takes only 2, but suprise, suprise - he takes over 2
from you basement. (not even blondes)

Sorry my engrish
for me it was like this i take 4 blonde girls from waterfall and he taken only 3 idk why, one was left as companion and she was still slave fron dungeon.

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
I must also note that for my circumstances concerning the crash I was using an old save with a heavily cheaty character. I will retest with a fresh game.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
I had zero companions when the base attack happened and it still broke. If you keep refreshing you can get thru it. Pregnancy is also broken for me as well.
Hey,
So I just tested getting pregnancy started on a 19 yo female guest, with 'cum in pussy' sex action.
It took me only 2-3 tries, in regular situation, fertility potion, breeder or both.
Of course you have to wait 8 days before you get the message.

Otherwise you can launch the console and look at the tmpGirl variable during sex or in the guests[] after.
The .pregnancy variable starts at 0 when the girl gets pregnant, it is undefined when she is not pregnant.

You can always share a saved game, so someone can have a look.
CU

Reactions: GamerDaddy

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I must also note that for my circumstances concerning the crash I was using an old save with a heavily cheaty character. I will retest with a fresh game.
Well , I think you find cause of problem. with most updates old saves give some problems. yes, try NG.
I did not have any problems with NG from 0.31a

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes