ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
In online version, my saves are rolled back to December last year... Progress lost... :(
Saves are stored locally in browser and linked to file so if you play online, and later offline - saves will be different in each place

Aug 13, 2017
1. Put pack in /packs folder
2. Edit /packs/packs.js file (add your new pack)
3. Load the game, enable pack and rename one of NPC's to that pack name
While your here could you help me with octavia? I have like 10 tribe medallions but whenever I go to her location there's no option to find her

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone please explain how to put outside mods in the game now. Now that Riley Reid and Veronica Leal are automatically included the setup.mods code doesn't seem to exist anymore so no idea where to put code for other mods. I tried just putting them in the packs file but they don't show up in-game.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can someone please explain how to put outside mods in the game now. Now that Riley Reid and Veronica Leal are automatically included the setup.mods code doesn't seem to exist anymore so no idea where to put code for other mods. I tried just putting them in the packs file but they don't show up in-game.
They are moved away from setup.mods and now they are inside /packs/packs.js file.
You don't need to edit game.html file but just that one file.

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
is there a way to swap the sexual preference of guests without forcing them and them running away
Assuming you are male, view the chick you whose preferences you want to swap and use the following command in console:
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.likesGuys = true

You can also put them in your basement and then they can't run away :cool::devilish:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes