loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Seems having bunch of pack mods slows down the screen refresh of the game.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
just wanted to show some love, this is my top 3 game, i absolutely love the complete freedom and wide range of fetishes.

In no other game can i have a legion of pregnant 18 year old slaves, tranny hookers, femboy ass-slave guards, milf cooks, black farm slaves, asian anal slut maids, and lastly a father of 25 children - my dreams of becoming a despotic tyrant have all come true.

Thanks!
About that.. had a rash of granny milfs. Turned them into a stable of street uh.. performers!

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
it doesn't work even if I run 1 pack
0. Generally speaking directions are in the model pack zip.

1. extract zip, copy the model name folder into the packs folder.
2. edit packs.js (in packs folder) and add the model info into. just follow the structure at the top of the file.
3. enable model in the game by select the "Packs" button and check the model name.
4. make sure to rename whatever matching game girl the name of whatever model you added (assuming the girl has matching attributes, race/hair color/tit size)

Reactions: ordos

VstFive

May 5, 2019
0. Generally speaking directions are in the model pack zip.

1. extract zip, copy the model name folder into the packs folder.
2. edit packs.js (in packs folder) and add the model info into. just follow the structure at the top of the file.
3. enable model in the game by select the "Packs" button and check the model name.
tnx

imghost

Oct 14, 2017
Anna Belle pack don't work
Veronica Leal and Riley Reid -ok
There is a different spelling with the pack. Just rename the folder and name in the js file to " Anna Belle ".

I had a problem with the packs at first also. The files need to be extracted into the "packs " folder instead of "mods" folder. Then do the step described above. No need to edit the HTML file.

Reactions: ordos
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes