ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
So I noticed that the attractiveness of girls seen at the club doesn't match with their actual attractiveness if you get them to join you or capture them.

Also is it possible to see the age of the girls at the club before you engage with them?

Additionally, I find that there are too many instances of "guy dancing next to you".

what does submission do?

for the images for the girls, what is the "dance" folder? also does it matter if it's "cum on stomach" vs "cum on back" if they're all just pull out?

I find it awkward that you can't rename girls in your guest rooms. so if you want to designate specific images for them, you'd have to put them in the basement first, take the relationship hit, rename them, then get their relationship back up to 50 to get them out to the guest room again.
You mean beauty vs actual image? Yes right now not planned to match but in the future see no problem there.

As your age - yes. Will add approx age for next release.

I think there's 50/50 chance there. I think in real apocalyptic world we would be lucky to get even 5%. Later will add actions to the guys too.

Submission right now doesnt do much. It doesnt allow slave to escape and things like that.

Dance folder is strictly for nightclub only right now.

Doesnt matter where you cum. If its not in pussy it doesnt change anything. Open to suggestions.

As for guest name - didnt put name change for guests because thought it would be strange that you can change name of guests, but I guess I could add for next update

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
You mean beauty vs actual image? Yes right now not planned to match but in the future see no problem there.

As your age - yes. Will add approx age for next release.

I think there's 50/50 chance there. I think in real apocalyptic world we would be lucky to get even 5%. Later will add actions to the guys too.

Submission right now doesnt do much. It doesnt allow slave to escape and things like that.

Dance folder is strictly for nightclub only right now.

Doesnt matter where you cum. If its not in pussy it doesnt change anything. Open to suggestions.

As for guest name - didnt put name change for guests because thought it would be strange that you can change name of guests, but I guess I could add for next update
instead of outright changing the name no matter what i think its something that should be tied to affection/romance level.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
instead of outright changing the name no matter what i think its something that should be tied to affection/romance level.
Probably. As for now. 0.12 will be it will be the same as slave but later will add some changes.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I noticed there is a cannibalism tag for this game, can you cook and eat your slave women?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier<<set $tmpGirl.name = 'Eve', $tmpGirl.corruption = 0, $tmpGirl.hair = 'black', $tmpGirl.race = 'white', $tmpGirl.quests = {}, $tmpGirl.relationship = 5 $tmpGirl.birthDate: setup.getBirthDate(32), >>

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Getting errors on girl's perks tooltips:

Code:
(index):10253 Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'title')
    <<=setup.traits[_trait].title>>
value    @    (index):10253

lalelu345

Jul 4, 2018
There's a bug related to the party: If you invite someone over to the bedroom for the threesome afterwards your current guests are replaced by a single new one. None of the other events related to the party triggered that for me. Old save from before, so may be related to that?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I don't understand where they appear, virgin women there is no information when you are going to capture them

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
There's a bug related to the party: If you invite someone over to the bedroom for the threesome afterwards your current guests are replaced by a single new one. None of the other events related to the party triggered that for me. Old save from before, so may be related to that?
Yeah I noticed it too that the party causes a problem with the guests

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
Don't know if this was mentioned before, but maybe you could add some "default" images for if a girl is black or asian and make the game auto switch to that, just like it does for pregnant. If you want to get really into it, you could also have the game detect hair colour and age too (so show certain gifs based on age range).

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I noticed there is a cannibalism tag for this game, can you cook and eat your slave women?
As for now there isn't much used cannibalism. Only thing you can do is chop some man leg off and put it in your inventory and eat your grandpa in the intro.
Not sure if enough people "dig" so actually might at some point just remove that stuff and take tag out.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier<<set $tmpGirl.name = 'Eve', $tmpGirl.corruption = 0, $tmpGirl.hair = 'black', $tmpGirl.race = 'white', $tmpGirl.quests = {}, $tmpGirl.relationship = 5 $tmpGirl.birthDate: setup.getBirthDate(32), >>
Thx! Will release hotfix after ~ 10hours.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Getting errors on girl's perks tooltips:

Code:
(index):10253 Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'title')
    <<=setup.traits[_trait].title>>
value    @    (index):10253
Thx! Will release hotfix today

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes