ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
found a error online version
View attachment 2516096
so this error i also get once in awhile i usually ignore it since its not game broken and it seems rare that it does. Next time it does happen ill load the save when it pops up. What seems to lead to this the most is one of two things i noticed. First, if slaves are in garden (mostly before garden is built). Second, if you seem a girl in the woods and dont kidnap her.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
so this error i also get once in awhile i usually ignore it since its not game broken and it seems rare that it does. Next time it does happen ill load the save when it pops up. What seems to lead to this the most is one of two things i noticed. First, if slaves are in garden (mostly before garden is built). Second, if you seem a girl in the woods and dont kidnap her.
Yeah, save the game as soon as you see it and put it here. Tried to reproduce it multiple times but without success

Dec 24, 2017
Early in the game, no axe, no money, trying to gather wood and get this error:

Code:
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier

<<=_getWood wood>>
Attached is the save file.

Thanks.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Early in the game, no axe, no money, trying to gather wood and get this error:

Code:
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier

<<=_getWood wood>>
Attached is the save file.

Thanks.
Check patches. You need to patch with 0.11b at least.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i havent gotten this error since the fix that was just released

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
So kinda found a random glitch and its kinda of a funny one to. Pregnante girl found in the woods whose a virgin.
(im not the dev) i just checked your save she wasnt pregnant but was after i deflowered her..

der.Mat

Apr 5, 2022
ttyrke

The automatic adjustment of the save/load window works!
I can now play it on Joiplay and I love it, thanks! Thanks! THANKS! :love: (y)

Here is another little design bug when the name of the place consists of several words. I play it with one hand in portrait mode, in landscape mode everything is ok.

Screenshot_20230408-190823_JoiPlay (1).jpg

I love the game, the idea and everything that is already possible! A big THANK YOU from me! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
ttyrke how can i find young girls as guests? i always find that only older women have the option to add as guest.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Why are the bandit/hostile encounters so fucking difficult?

It's like fighting Resident Evil Tyrants with a water gun.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes