GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
What bug? Next time just save the game and add save file
sending someone to the streets was giving a popup error but its fixed now. cause i have a save just before sending someone to the streets so i sent them went visited then went bk home slept no popup error, and i also did a quick round of strength training and that error has been fixed aswell

Reactions: ttyrke

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Have to say but it impossible to win the fight in Try to find her friend Ashley, he does 30 damage and the with knlfe just 20 unfair, so that you can’t win she always dies

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Anything you can do if your companion gets captured? Are there planned events or is this a "you lose them forever" thing?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Check thread description. There is manual how to create girl pack
Anything you can do if your companion gets captured? Are there planned events or is this a "you lose them forever" thing?
As for now you lose them forever, but had in mind that later you would be able to find her. Either in some settlement or just in random explore event

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Have to say but it impossible to win the fight in Try to find her friend Ashley, he does 30 damage and the with knlfe just 20 unfair, so that you can’t win she always dies
Noted. Will tweak a bit enemy stats in next release

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i win the fight this is how to do it.. before you trigger it train your strength and endurance to 65ish then talk to blair

Aizen511

May 13, 2020
Why are you trying to fuck a 80 year old woman?
Well I got it first in an old save(I think every women over 50 is a gilf) and I was bored so i started a new game to see if something wrong with my save or not.
That women is the one you meet in the underground city looking for help, helped her, got the error, then I share it here.
And now that you mention it, ttyrke, why is that women always 80? Probably make it 60-80 is better I guess.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Well I got it first in an old save(I think every women over 50 is a gilf) and I was bored so i started a new game to see if something wrong with my save or not.
That women is the one you meet in the underground city looking for help, helped her, got the error, then I share it here.
And now that you mention it, ttyrke, why is that women always 80? Probably make it 60-80 is better I guess.
Probably yes. Will change that she can have from 60 -80

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes