nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
14 "guests" + 6 children = no more room in the guest house. It won't let me build additional rooms in the workshop. Problem will only get worse as my "guests" give birth.

Personally I find the "real-time" pregnancy term refreshing -- too many games shatter the immersion by cutting it short, so please don't change that.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I use joiplay for apocalyptic world and a lot of other html games, but ONLY apocalyptic world gives me an error in the save/load window: the window is not moveable and i can't delete a save-file after saving.
(pictures: 1-landscape, 2-portait)

Actually, the "desktop" function in joiplay should make the window movable, but that doesn't work for apocalyptic world.

Does anyone have an idea how I could solve this?
Is there a way to adjust the size of the save/load window in the HTML-file? Perhaps an automatic adjustment to my display?
I've already tried all settings in both versions of joiplay-free and joiplay-patreon!

View attachment 2516072
View attachment 2516073

Automatic window adjustment at Wasteland Lewdness:
View attachment 2516081
I'll check it out and give you answer

Reactions: der.Mat

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Small suggestion, but maybe you can tweak the distribution of female NPCs to have fewer 45-55 year olds and/or fewer with extremely low beauty scores? Feels like a 50 year old 20 is orders of magnitudes more likely to spawn than a 20 year old 80. The mission where you need to defeat like five guys especially should be biased towards a high quality NPC.

aaart

Jun 12, 2021
14 "guests" + 6 children = no more room in the guest house. It won't let me build additional rooms in the workshop. Problem will only get worse as my "guests" give birth.

Personally I find the "real-time" pregnancy term refreshing -- too many games shatter the immersion by cutting it short, so please don't change that.
If you realy need to build more rooms, you can modify HTML file.
Just open file with any text editor and ctrl+f:
guesthouse_cell - for guest beds,
basement_cell - for basement cells.

Under those lines will be "show:" line like

guesthouse_cell: {
show: ($game.location.guesthouse ?? false) && ($guesthouseLimit ?? 3) < 20

just change number after < to any number you want and save changes, for example:

show: ($game.location.guesthouse ?? false) && ($guesthouseLimit ?? 3) < 200

Reactions: Cheroky and graz-32

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can i add custom images for pregnancy and milking or just basement and quest room?
You can always just replace images under /images folder. Just check the location of the images and replace them.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Yeah, put, for now, limit 20 for guesthouse. Some kind of a "nursery" is already in mind.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
If you realy need to build more rooms, you can modify HTML file.
Just open file with any text editor and ctrl+f:
guesthouse_cell - for guest beds,
basement_cell - for basement cells.

Under those lines will be "show:" line like

guesthouse_cell: {
show: ($game.location.guesthouse ?? false) && ($guesthouseLimit ?? 3) < 20

just change number after < to any number you want and save changes, for example:

show: ($game.location.guesthouse ?? false) && ($guesthouseLimit ?? 3) < 200
Don't even need to alter the game file.
Just add in console `SugarCube.State.variables.guesthouseLimit = 100`

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Can you provide your save file? Can't reproduce it.
it fixed itself somehow hasnt done it since i made the post. if it happens again ill post the save.. however i did run into the bug with assigning someone to the streets

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
it fixed itself somehow hasnt done it since i made the post. if it happens again ill post the save.. however i did run into the bug with assigning someone to the streets
What bug? Next time just save the game and add save file

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes