Zentiu1

Jun 28, 2020
i normally get 8 to 13 but the deer always runs off
Personally i did the hunt once and got the kill. To me it wasnt a hard minigame so i think you got a bug. To me i personally find the hunt boring and redundant with the garden. With 1 slave working it you never have to get food again and with the greenhouse you get surplus and that is with just 1 slave. Just make sure you eat every 3 days like whe your satiety is at 10 since the food fills you up to 100 every time anyway.

Maybe a suggestion to have your slaves eat the food as well or have to option to give your slaves food or not to make them more submissive and have the slaves die when they dont get any food at all after a certain time. That way you have to keep your eye on the slaves you want to starve for a bit to increase submission without actually training them. Of course at the same time their relationship would drop with you by x2 or something each time to balance it out.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Personally i did the hunt once and got the kill. To me it wasnt a hard minigame so i think you got a bug. To me i personally find the hunt boring and redundant with the garden. With 1 slave working it you never have to get food again and with the greenhouse you get surplus and that is with just 1 slave. Just make sure you eat every 3 days like whe your satiety is at 10 since the food fills you up to 100 every time anyway.

Maybe a suggestion to have your slaves eat the food as well or have to option to give your slaves food or not to make them more submissive and have the slaves die when they dont get any food at all after a certain time. That way you have to keep your eye on the slaves you want to starve for a bit to increase submission without actually training them. Of course at the same time their relationship would drop with you by x2 or something each time to balance it out.
Slaves/guests consume food already. One food per 3 days. If you dont have enough food, slaves will die and guests leave, if remember correctly

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
This game has "wood" problem. How can i get that much wood ?
If like me you don't want/like to go to the combat road there is only one solution :

Cut wood (2) -> Buy Axe -> Cut wood (8), ...

With the new prices and the fact your stats don't influence the quantity it's undoable for now but it may be better in next versions.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
If like me you don't want/like to go to the combat road there is only one solution :

Cut wood (2) -> Buy Axe -> Cut wood (8), ...

With the new prices and the fact your stats don't influence the quantity it's undoable for now but it may be better in next versions.
Yep. Already implemented in 0.11 that you will get more wood based on your strength. Base_count + strength/10.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Ttyrke just wondering but, in the future esspecially with how easy food still is to produce and get are you planning on eventually adding a player run shop of some type?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ttyrke just wondering but, in the future esspecially with how easy food still is to produce and get are you planning on eventually adding a player run shop of some type?
Primary goal would be to make getting food harder. As for your own shop, didn't thought about that. Was more thinking that later there could be other settlement who could trade with you.

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Primary goal would be to make getting food harder. As for your own shop, didn't thought about that. Was more thinking that later there could be other settlement who could trade with you.
As long as food is purchaseable, there's pretty much no way to make it hard to get. You either have to make food not purchaseable (in which case, limiting food production is effectively the same as a population limit), or make it cost more than what a safe non-food producer can make (which still doesn't make it difficult to get, just forces the player to use high risk/high reward jobs).

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
260 days for pregnancy is srsly too long.
Probably you are right. What do you think would be optimal days? And if I change pregnancy length I Probably should also change how fast everyone age too

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Probably you are right. What do you think would be optimal days? And if I change pregnancy length I Probably should also change how fast everyone age too
60-90 days? Also im curious, whats the growth rate for the babies and i dont think fertility potion does anything or maybe u set the chance too low, i used potion for 3 days straight cumming inside 2 times each on 2 slaves but they still not pregnant.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
260 days for pregnancy is srsly too long.
No.

A long pregnancy will permit players who want to focus on milking (if someday milking is only available on pregnant women) for example.

Ideally it would be better to have an item (craftable potion?) permitting to advance pregnancy for players wanting to breed. For example a potion advancing the pregnancy with 30 days (useable more than one time) will solve the problem without impacting the balance and the other players.

It is the same problem with child grow, as the question will come :)

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
60-90 days? Also im curious, whats the growth rate for the babies and i dont think fertility potion does anything or maybe u set the chance too low, i used potion for 3 days straight cumming inside 2 times each on 2 slaves but they still not pregnant.
So, you want the rest of us to age 3+ times faster so YOU can breed more? :unsure: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Potion was an example and can do the job, the problem with this sort of item is as you can solve any problem with these there is always a risk of having a resulting game based on one unique feature (in this case crafting potion).

After that there are plenty of solution, depending the depth you want to have in the game and on breeding. Another classical example, having the advantage of using more than one feature, is to have, in the same way as the crafting cells, some cells dedicated to pregnant women and increasing the quickness of pregnancy depending of the level of the cell.

In this way you can limit the number of pregnancies, which can't be done with potions, and give more importance to general crafting and scavenging.

The important thing is to define a list of the features you want in the game, permitting to dispatch them on the mechanics you want, to have a balanced game, not one mechanic rassembling most of the features.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aizen511 and ttyrke

Aizen511

May 13, 2020
Great game with alot of potential, keep up the good work.

Suggestion: How about adding a way for the MC to get a car so it can lower the time and energy for exploring and going to the underground city and other settlements and it can also be helpfull if he wants to create a settlement arroud his cabin or taking over other settlements.

Suggestion: Adding an endurence stat that can increase the energy limit so the MC can do more things in a day the more he progress.

Potion was an example and can do the job, the problem with this sort of item is as you can solve any problem with these there is always a risk of having a resulting game based on one unique feature (in this case crafting potion).

After that there are plenty of solution, depending the depth you want to have in the game and on breeding. Another classical example, having the advantage of using more than one feature, is to have, in the same way as the crafting cells, some cells dedicated to pregnant women and increasing the quickness of pregnancy depending of the level of the cell.

In this way you can limit the number of pregnancies, which can't be done with potions, and give more importance to general crafting and scavenging.

The important thing is to define a list of the features you want in the game, permitting to dispatch them on the mechanics you want, to have a balanced game, not one mechanic rassembling most of the features.
Adding a potion and a cell to increase the quickness of pregnancy is a great idea.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
notice a small bug, before unlocking the streets in undercity simply running into hookers randomly will reset your horny gage even if u dont interact with them.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
notice a small bug, before unlocking the streets in undercity simply running into hookers randomly will reset your horny gage even if u dont interact with them.
Thx. Will fix that for next release

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes